Seahawks/Chiefs Trade APPROVED

Omletnator13

All-Star
Initially this trade struck me as strange. Derrick Johnson being a very good MLB. But looking at it, he's aging, only has 2 years left on his contract and the chiefs have 2 young inside linebackers that can't all play st the same time. It moves some cap for the chiefs and it gives them a draft pick they desperately need. The cap room is getting thin in Seattle but he's a veteran owner who will have to deal with that. I vote yes. Despite every fiber of me wanting to vote no so I don't get killed by that defense lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'll vote yes as well even though it's strange considering the LB depth they have with Wright, Wagner, Avril, etc. Veteran owner so we assume he knows what he's doing. Lol

JNYHART

Starter
I'll vote yes as well even though it's strange considering the LB depth they have with Wright, Wagner, Avril, etc. Veteran owner so we assume he knows what he's doing. Lol

My plan was to move Johnson outside, becuase my LOLB is a 70 OVR. Avril is my Starting RDE. After Wagner and Wright we have a significant drop off at LB.

firedup24

All-Star
Apologize... Saw this last night as I was about to start my game and forgot to address it before I went to bed. Vote not needed but looks fine to me.