Scoring (POLL)

What are your thoughts on high scores?

• OK, as long as subs/clock killing are used late or in 2nd half (if up 28-35 or more)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Scoring over 60 should be rare but 70 should never happen.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Scoring over 60 should never happen. Period.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How do you guys feel about scoring (aka running up the score). I ask because I'm the only one to break 70 (twice) and I want to know how everyone feels going forward.

Generally, scoring that much is frowned upon leagues. However, as we've seen in recent years with Oregon and Baylor (Wisconsin a few years ago) its more common than it used to be. I think it is rare that we should hit even 60 and we certainly shouldn't cheese to do so. However, in the rare instance that you can score 49 in the first half (or even 42) and use your subs in the second half and try to run out the clock I think it could be understandable. On the other hand, if most people think its still not sim I'd like to know so we can adjust accordingly going forward.

This vote is not public so nobody will know how you voted. Please vote by how you truly feel.

Colefolks319, Blakehawk54, Booder, woodsmall12, TCCsuper06, Ljhrugger, luettjohann, BigTexas18