Scheduling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Since everyone is not on groupme, we can post here to communicate with users that aren't in groupme. Since games are all over the place, just post to get ahold and see when ya'll can meet up to play. I encourage to post availability. Just tag the user so they get a notification. Then post here at game start with twitch ID.

Example:

BigTexas18: woodsmall12 we have a series to play. Can you play this weekend. I'm free now, and tomorrow after 3pm CST

Woodsmall12: Yeah im free lets go now!

BigTexas18: Awesome!
www.twitch.tv/Bigtexas18

*We are also going to require all user vs user games twitch stream to be posted in this thread, so all users are aware and can watch if they are around*

NightHawkTH32 Det_Tigers15 xAZxItalian cnorys4 jnorys iTz_x_iTyleer danwin nmplayer sifukeatis BlackPaw

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
jnorys hey man I'm off this weekend if you want to knock out our series. I'm available late tonight probably anywhere after 11p CST and all day tomorrow

nmplayer

Prospect
Sorry about slacking on scheduling, couldn't get group me to work on my phone but j have in and just ordered myself a new macbook so as soon as it gets here on Tuesday I'll be in much better shape. Until then though, I'm pretty much free anytime (except today between 1 and 5 pm mountain time). The easiest way to get a hold of me if it's not too much trouble is to message my psn account which is nmplayer. Also ended up having to make a new Twitch and will post my user when I have it on me. Thanks! Oh one final dumb question, if I'm playing games against the a.i. should I stream those as well?

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Sorry about slacking on scheduling, couldn't get group me to work on my phone but j have in and just ordered myself a new macbook so as soon as it gets here on Tuesday I'll be in much better shape. Until then though, I'm pretty much free anytime (except today between 1 and 5 pm mountain time). The easiest way to get a hold of me if it's not too much trouble is to message my psn account which is nmplayer. Also ended up having to make a new Twitch and will post my user when I have it on me. Thanks! Oh one final dumb question, if I'm playing games against the a.i. should I stream those as well?

Yes. Stream all CPU games. Make sure your twitch settings are set to archive past broadcasts as well

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

If you have it set to do so, the forum will send you an email when someone sends you a PM on here. A lot of people use that feature to contact also...

danwin

Starter
iTz_x_iTyleer, when are you available? We have either 3 or 6 games to play on our schedules. I'm usually on each night around 10:00 central time. I can work another time if need be though so we can knockout our series.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
jnorys I see your availability is weeknights 6-10 PST. I'm CST and can stay up a little late tonight. Are you available to knock out a couple games?

Status
Not open for further replies.