S4 | W7 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 24 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Please also post the Twitch channel of the user that is streaming prior to kickoff to remind guys it is going live.

We will advance when all user vs user games are complete. If you have a CPU game, make sure to get it played quickly or accept that it will be simmed.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Jacksonville Jaguars NightHawkTH32 :psbutton: at Indianapolis Colts
Miami Dolphins at Carolina Panthers sifukeatis :psbutton:
New England Patriots Mark :psbutton: at Atlanta Falcons
Detroit Lions BlackPaw :psbutton: at Baltimore Ravens Konvict27
New Orleans Saints at Buffalo Bills Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
Seattle Seahawks rkjones217 :psbutton: at St Louis Rams
Denver Broncos woodsmall12 :psbutton: at Oakland Raiders Warren7
Tennessee Titans Titanman931 :psbutton: at Arizona Cardinals iTvizzyy
Philadelphia Eagles pack1797 :psbutton: at San Francisco 49ers
Green Bay Packers at Cleveland Browns BigTexas18 :psbutton:
Minnesota Vikings majesty95 :psbutton: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Kwarren3

You can't always get what you want-Saint Jagger
Deadline is Friday @ 11:00 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlackPaw

Konvict27 , what's up man. I can play tonight after 530est and tomorrow around the same time. Let me know what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.