S3 | Preseason | Scheduling

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am just creating one thread for the remainder of the preseason. We know when advances are going to be so you can try to set your games up ahead of time. Remember, it is a short (24 hour) advance. Not every game will get scheduled. Due to this, we will not be putting players on auto during the preseason. If you are unable to come to an agreement on a time to play, the game will simply be simmed.

As with any other game in the league, each preseason game needs to be streamed. If you are new to the league and have not done so, please set your Twitch account to "archive past broadcasts." You can do this in Settings > Channel and Videos. This allows us to go back and watch the game if we need to and pull video for league related content. Failure to do so will lead to sanctions which could prevent you from playing future games.

Preseason Week 2 (deadline is WED 11 PM CST)

rkjones217 - Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers - sifukeatis
BigTexas18 - Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos - woodsmall12
Paytonno1son - Chicago Bears at Tennessee Titans - Titanman931

Preseason Week 3 (deadline is THU 11 PM CST)

SoAndSo - St. Louis Rams at Philadelphia Eagles - cnorys4
majesty95 - Minnesota Vikings at San Diego Chargers - NightHawkTH32
Titanman931 - Tennessee Titans at Washington Redskins - Trizzle911
rkjones217 - Seattle Seahawks at Buffalo Bills - Xxclaywilliamxx
Konvict27 - Baltimore Ravens at Oakland Raiders - Warren7

Preseason Week 4 (deadline is FRI 11 PM CST)

sifukeatis - Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles - cnorys4
Konvict27 - Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots - Mark
Trizzle911 - Washington Redskins at St. Louis Rams - SoAndSo
Xxclaywilliamxx - Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints - beeswarm

I know WED is Christmas Eve and THU is Christmas. If it were the regular season we would probably extend the advance a day. However, it is the preseason and we don't want to bog the league down for games that don't matter. Therefore, we will stick to the 24 hour advance during this period. Any games that cannot be played during this time will simply be simmed. Be sure to remove any starters from your depth chart if you cannot play to prevent injuries.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
woodsmall12
I have an extremely short window today. Like I can only start when I get home about 3:00. If not we'll settle for a sim
woodsmall12
Lady just texted me. Wants me to find a last minute gift for her nephew. That window just disappeared. I may have some time right before advance tonight depending on what time we get back from her folks house. I'll keep in touch

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
cnorys4 what time is good for you thursday? Trizzle911 what time is good for you on friday?

We've found the best way to get games scheduled quickly is to provide your available times when you are first to post so that when they respond they can pick a time. Cuts out a step and saves time waiting for replies.