S2 | W16 | SCHEDULING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM and Group Me to do so. Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch.
Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

Deadline is SUN 11 PM CST

eagles_long.jpg
cpu at
bills_long.jpg
Xxclaywilliamxx :psbutton:
chiefs_long.jpg
BlackPaw at
bears_long.jpg
Paytonno1son :psbutton:
texans_long.jpg
cpu at
chargers_long.jpg
NightHawkTH32 :psbutton:
colts_long.jpg
cpu at
panthers_long.jpg
sifukeatis :psbutton:
jaguars_long.jpg
cpu at
broncos_long.jpg
woodsmall12 :psbutton:
seahawks_long.jpg
rkjones217 at
vikings_long.jpg
majesty95 :psbutton:
raiders_long.jpg
Warren7 :psbutton: at
steelers_long.jpg
cpu
redskins_long.jpg
Trizzle911 :psbutton: at
falcons_long.jpg
whoa
saints_long.jpg
beeswarm :psbutton: at
buccaneers_long.jpg
cpu
giants_long.jpg
cpu at
cowboys_long.jpg
king_of_kings :psbutton:
bengals_long.jpg
cpu at
ravens_long.jpg

Konvict27 :psbutton:
patriots_long.jpg
Mark :psbutton: at
jets_long.jpg
cpu
49ers_long.jpg
cpu at
browns_long.jpg
BigTexas18 :psbutton:
packers_long.jpg
pack1797 :psbutton: at
cardinals_long.jpg
cpu

Good luck and have fun.

Mr DeFrance don't stick around for no nonsense. - Uweakmestrong​

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
rkjones217 I'm up for a little bit tonight and should be available most of the day on THU. Let me kn ow a time that works ofr you and I should be able to make it.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yo rkjones217 what is your availability FRI. We need to get this in. I was up looking for you tonight. I should be available most of the day on FRI (before 6 PM CST). Let me know

rkjones217

Starter
majesty95 hey man this week isn't looking good I cant play till late after 11pm Fri night and sat night.. You can put me on auto..really hate to cuz I have a 5 gm win streak going but I don't want to hold things up

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 hey man this week isn't looking good I cant play till late after 11pm Fri night and sat night.. You can put me on auto..really hate to cuz I have a 5 gm win streak going but I don't want to hold things up

OK, not sure I want to play the CPU Seahawks lol. I'll see how the rest of the user games are going. If we are ready to advance I'll play the CPU. If its going more slowly, we will see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.