S12 (M17 S1) | Waivers (VIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We are going to use a new waiver process this year used in Xbox and only for Week 1 of our first season on Madden 17 (Season 12 overall). Please look over the new process and send me any questions on Slack.

Waiver Process

You may submit up to ten players to me and pack1797 in the order of your desired order of selection via PM here on the forum. We will place them as in a spreadsheet and the claim priorities will go by the draft order (without trades) from 2015 NFL Draft.

When you submit, please include position, first name and last name. If you dont submit correctly I will not put you in the spreadsheet. Also, if you are placing three HBs on your list and only want one, please indicate that in your submission.

Example:
1 HB John Smith
2 LT Pete Jackson
3 LT Dave Grant - only if I don't get #2
4 DE Pat Simpson

We will go through as many rounds as is necessary to clear all submitted lists.

Waiver Submission Deadline: MON 10 PM CST
Waiver Awards List Published: MON 11 PM CST

Once the waiver award list is published, you will have until TUE at 11 PM CST to sign your player before we advance to Week 2 of the preseason.

dspbuckle, Luis3250, BigTexas18, Gubber227, pack1797, Paytonno1son, Tigers20, blahblahyea7, Burns, JerseyBorn, NightHawkTH32, Danperez, woodsmall12, kutsch47, Duv49ers, Shadez, OldWhiskey, CJTHA1, tehbest13, Futuriistiics, StormsWarning, JohnnyPersia, abundantlife777, morsdraconis

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Waiver Awards

You may sign these players (and only these players) in game
If your players are not signed by the time we advance TUE at 11 PM CST, they are fair game

Jaguars BigTexas18 - RG Asamoah, FS K. Jarrett, TE Mulligan, QB Manziel
Bucs JerseyBorn - WR Hartline, SS Whitner, MLB J. McClain
Giants JohnnyPersia - RG Wendell, C Montgomery
Bears Paytonno1son - RT Loadholt, LT Monroe, FS Delmas, WR Hester
Rams blahblahyea7 - SS W. Hill, CB C. Cook
Falcons Burns - QB M. Vick, TE Ausberry, WR R. Cooper
Bills pack1797 - RE Hardy, LG Grubbs, LOLB Hawk, ROLB Newsome
Redskins morsdraconis - MLB Tulloch, C Madsen, CB K. James
Texans woodsmall12 - RE Canty, TE Chandler, CB Commings
Vikings majesty95 - SS Rambo, MLB N. Johnson, TE Leonard
Chiefs abundantlife777 - DT Ta'amu, HB Bell, DT J. Williams
Broncos Danperez - RG Vasquez, MLB Lofton, RE Starks FB Clutts

No other players may be signed until Week 2 of the preseason when it is one player per week until the regular season. See the Rules and Guidelines for regular season free agent rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.