S1 | W9 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I can but I would rather play today

OK, you need to post the times that you are available prior to advance. Not everyone can is available all day.We need times of availability posted so that opponents can easily tell when their schedule matches up and pick a time that works for both parties. They'll want to play ASAP too if they can.

B

BlackPaw

I have the Red Zone scheduled tonight. I can only do three games at one time and have three games scheduled already for that time slot. Could you play at 9:30 PM EST or 11 PM EST so that I can work your game in too?
I can do 940 or 11, whichever works better

woodsmall12

All-Star
Mark how far behind is MTN time zone compared to CENT? Just one hour?
I am home all during the day so that would be ideal ... I have to take the girls to cheer practice tonight and work on setting up some Halloween decorations that I promised so tonight may not be good ... otherwise we may need to play tomorrow evening

Mark ... hello ... hello ... hello?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
OGdp956 I put Angry_Rich on auto. He said he was available to play tonight and then never showed. I even messaged him on Facebook and apparently he didn't/couldn't play so you can play the CPU. Angry_Rich please make sure to be diligent in getting your games scheduled and played. thanks.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Can you play tonight at 10? or I will be up later too?

woodsmall12 tried to reply but is getting an error on his phone. He is in bed now and has to be up early. He is typically available during the day. Can be evenings sometimes depending on when. Send him a PM or text if you have his number. If you guys cannot figure something out we will just have to sim it.

Just an FYI, you guys are the last user game so we can advance when you guys play or decide it needs to be simmed.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
bruiser Better get your CPU game in or it may be simmed if we advance early. Per the weekly advance PM, we will advance once the last user game is played (or agreed to be simmed as what might happen this week) so make sure to get your game in so that does not happen. Thanks!

Mark

Starter
woodsmall12 tried to reply but is getting an error on his phone. He is in bed now and has to be up early. He is typically available during the day. Can be evenings sometimes depending on when. Send him a PM or text if you have his number. If you guys cannot figure something out we will just have to sim it.

Just an FYI, you guys are the last user game so we can advance when you guys play or decide it needs to be simmed.

go ahead and sim it, I have to work a double today, not sure if I will get a break in-between or what time I will be home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.