S1 W2 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Post in here to schedule with your opponent. Please give as much info as possible about your availability to make it easy for your opponent to pick a time to play. A good example of that would be:

BigTexas18 we have three games this week. I'm available tonight until 10 PM and SAT from 1-5 PM CST and all day SUN. Let me know what works for you.

Simply posting "when can you play?" doesn't accomplish much so please refrain from doing that. Posting your availability has proven in our league to get games schedule much more quickly and easily.

Have fun and PLAY BALL!

Advance will be next SUN May 15 at NOON CST

If everyone is done with their games before then we can advance early so get them in quickly if you can!

Brady_L, Gubber227, Iamthedanger7, Ljhrugger, BigTexas18, alkalinetrio27, dspbuckle, Milhouse, NightHawkTH32, woodsmall12, Danperez, Luis3250, blahblahyea7

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So...apparently the game only opened up one series at advance. Does not make sense since I had to sim the bye dates after the third series. Logically it should have opened up the next three series since that was the way ti was set up. It doesn't allow me to change anything so I guess this is what we are stuck with. So, we'll just have to advance like Madden. 2-3 day advances for each series. :( Not ideal but is what it is.

alkalinetrio27 I should be available SUN night after say 6-7 PM CST. I'll also be available MON afternoon up until about 5 PM CST. Let me know what works for you and we can bang these out.

alkalinetrio27

Contributor
So...apparently the game only opened up one series at advance. Does not make sense since I had to sim the bye dates after the third series. Logically it should have opened up the next three series since that was the way ti was set up. It doesn't allow me to change anything so I guess this is what we are stuck with. So, we'll just have to advance like Madden. 2-3 day advances for each series. :( Not ideal but is what it is.

alkalinetrio27 I should be available SUN night after say 6-7 PM CST. I'll also be available MON afternoon up until about 5 PM CST. Let me know what works for you and we can bang these out.
As of right now, I'm available all day Sunday. So Sunday works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.