Retired/Released Fighters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
OK, so I need some feedback from you guys.

Since Johny Hendricks went 0-3 he will now be released into the free agent pool. Below is a list of non-selected fighters. Technically GSP was take #1 by dead sun but he had some stuff come up and I don't think we can count on him. So, is it fair to y'all for me to take GSP to replace Big Rigg?

CFA Fighters 710.png

I just want the league to be as transparent as possible and make sure nobody feels otherwise.

Looks like Machida might be getting a call too after Belfort goes 0-3 lol

woodsmall12, whoa, punisher92683, jaime509deleon, DarkParadox21, Mitchh1988, danwin, Gilgamesh101, pack1797, hawkeyekid

Gilgamesh101

Starter
So no one else can use Johny Hendricks? And tbh I don't have a problem with anyone picking up GSP, I think it's a great idea if you get him.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So no one else can use Johny Hendricks? And tbh I don't have a problem with anyone picking up GSP, I think it's a great idea if you get him.

Yes, the next person to join or have their fighter retired/released can pick up Johny. The only limitation is that if you have a fighter retired (5 title defenses) he can't be picked up for one month (to simulate him being retired and then making a comeback haha) and the person who had him when he retired can't claim him again.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
On my 5th title defense I shall lose and do it all again. xD

I posted an advertisement for the league on gamefaqs, maybe someone will come along and pick up Johny and a few others!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
On my 5th title defense I shall lose and do it all again. xD

I posted an advertisement for the league on gamefaqs, maybe someone will come along and pick up Johny and a few others!

LOL.I had one on there but titled it UFC Throwdown which is what we started as before I thought we should have an original name haha

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
And that's a good point. I'll have to ammend that rule. We'll call it the Gilgamesh rule. Let me think on that

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah he's been spamming everybody apparently. He's scared of us lol People on other websites have said they're kinda jackholes anyway