Raiders-jets trade

Walrussmuglr

Starter
absolutely not. no from me.

A 74 receiver is basically a 3rd or 4th round receiver, probably less since hes just now a 74 going in to his 3rd year.

so this translates to basically

3rd rounder
3rd rounder
1st rounder

for

1st overall pick

does not compute.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I still didn't get a tag so I'll tag the other guys just in case. Just FYI, if you copy and paste an exiting tag it does not send an alert. Only when you tag guys fresh. Could have been the issue.

pack1797 kha0tikdreamz 5StarTA Walrussmuglr

This is a difficult trade to analyze. Its the #1 overall pick which we have to assume is going to be the next Antonio Brown. At least as far as these drafts have gone so far. So are Williams and Smith enough? The 3rd and 4th is kind of meaningless as Wolfman93011 is only moving up about half a round into the 3rd. However, we've seen 80 OVR guys get drafted in the 3rd round.

We definitely do not want one guy to load up his team a la the Dallas Cowboys when they traded Herschel Walker. On the other hand, we don't want someone to get a bonafide superstar without paying a fair price for it.

I don't know that I think the #1 overall pick being worth 3-5 1st round picks according to what the draft value chart says. There's just too much talent in Madden drafts, at least presently. So what is it really worth? Wolfman93011 would be getting the #6 overall pick from a couple years ago and a 2nd round pick. However, that 2nd round pick is kind of like a 4th rounder in Madden. So, he's getting the #6 pick and a 4th rounder. Is that enough? Probably not. But what is right? Another player? Another 1st rounder?

Based on what you can get in Madden, I'm going to say that I would like to see the Raiders drop their 4th rounder and the Jets replace their 3rd with a 2nd rounder (unless you guys want to add another player but then we will have to revisit again). I don't know if that's "perfect" but I think it would be reasonable enough that both sides are getting fairly equal value on each side of the deal.

Wolfman93011

Starter
if this doesnt get processed before tonight ends it wont be able to be sent in game casue i wont be home untill probally after the first pick on draft