Preseason | Week 1 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Post here and tag your opponent (put the @ sign before their forum username) if you would like to set up your game. We will advance TUE at midnight CST. If your game is not finished by midnight it will be simmed. If your opponent cannot play your preseason game by midnight tomorrow it will simmed. We are working on an expedited advance schedule during the preseason so not all game will get to be played. Due to that, make sure to set your depth chart and remove any player you are worried may get injured.

whoa, Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BefuddledDucky, BigTexas18, king_of_kings, woodsmall12, iTvizzyy, pack1797, Shoopdog77, Shnoogans, BlackPaw, bigjay954, Mark, beeswarm, OGdp956, phillyblitz, icecoldcm, njp16, rkjones217, DarkParadox21, nefariousducky, DEEStud, Houser_2489, Gold Rush!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
iTvizzyy we have week 1 preseason. I can go like. Within the next hour or 2. I won't be around tomorrow. So if we can't get it tonight we'll just sim it.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys, just wanted to remind you guys to post in here when u get your games scheduled and make sure one of yall (only one to avoid lag) streams the game. I will be streaming my preseason game vs CPU Oakland on my show at 2:30 today just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.