PRESEASON (S4)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Advanced to the Preseason!
Deadline is TUE 11PM CST

Notes:
  • Notre Dame and Rice were added to the Big XII giving that conference 12 teams and allowing for a conference championship game. The conference championship will be played at Cowboys Stadium. The Divisions were named after Howard Grubbs (former Southwest Conference Commissioner) and Carl James (former Big 8 Commissioner). The conference will use protected rivals and is arranged in a way that will allow rivals to potentially square off in the conference championship.
  • The Big 12 and SEC champions will now meet in the Sugar Bowl. This should allow for a higher likelihood of user bowl games along with the Rose Bowl.

Paytonno1son, Glen Cieske, woodsmall12, Shnoogans, BigTexas18, NUCMANDON, dukies2011

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
UCLA2017offense_zps11c5046e.png
UCLA2017defense_zps4130b094.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So you're running a pro style offense? I run Oregon O there. I also moved Ortiz to CB. He's pretty sick at corner.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So you're running a pro style offense? I run Oregon O there. I also moved Ortiz to CB. He's pretty sick at corner.

NUCMANDON

Starter
The Green Wave Returns for 2016!!!!!!!!!!!

Defense is back to the basics. With no real stand out stars on Defense the unit will once again have to work together to get the job done.

Powell will look to finish what they started last year with a conference championship. He is truly the star of the team the problem is his supporting cast is lacking.

Rounds returns for his Senior year with hopes of leading the conference in rushing again this season.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
ucla_bruins2.jpg

images

YEAH!!!

Since being named Head Coach of the UCLA Bruins, Coach Rausa has been hard at work implementing his new offense and defense. This year, the offense will be switching from Stanford to MSU. It will still be a Pro-style system which works well with the Pocket passers currently on the team. QB TJ Milweard has won the starting role out of Fall camp and is ready to go. His main targets will be Jalen Ortiz and Eldridge Massington. At Running back, Coach Rausa has hinted to a platoon style depth chart with JR RB Craig Lee the slight favorite.

On defense, The LBs are the core of the system. The MLBs, Aaron Porter and Matt Jackson are very athletic and will make a lot of plays that others can not. On the outside, Nate Iese and Deon Hollins have great speed combined with good awareness. Hopefully they can cover long enough to allow the line to get some pressure on the quality PAC 10 teams this season.

In recruiting, Coach Rausa is concentrating on restocking the cupboard. Coach Rausa will concentrate on LBs mostly but also a few key ATHs that can be playmakers on offense. With his ties in Florida combined with the mass quantity of players available in Cali, it should be a simple process to fill in the 18 openings.