Preseason (S1) Week 2

motel08

Contributor
mookmilly81 Never mind. I have to leave at 6:15 p.m. (ET) time And that won't be enough time to play. I'm going to set it to simulate, so that you can play the game.

motel08

Contributor
Gotta get your s*** straight before the games start counting, motel. I personally believe you're not doing anything intentionally, but ya can't be leaving games to walk your dog and getting DC'd all the time
And I can't say no to her. And Disconnections aren't my fault. Last season, I played over 100 ranked games with 0 disconnections and about 7 quits because of my mom making me quit the game and do stuff.

motel08

Contributor
Gotta get your s*** straight before the games start counting, motel. I personally believe you're not doing anything intentionally, but ya can't be leaving games to walk your dog and getting DC'd all the time
So what I'm trying to say, is that overall, the odds are on my side about quitting and disconnecting from games. I will upload a photo if you don't believe me.

mookmilly81 Never mind. I have to leave at 6:15 p.m. (ET) time And that won't be enough time to play. I'm going to set it to simulate, so that you can play the game.

Don't Simulate the game. Go to League Settings > User Teams > select yourself, and toogle Auto Pilot on, that allows your opponent to play your team controlled by the CPU.

If you select Sim it, I don't know that they'll allow the other user to play the CPU

motel08

Contributor
Don't Simulate the game. Go to League Settings > User Teams > select yourself, and toogle Auto Pilot on, that allows your opponent to play your team controlled by the CPU.

If you select Sim it, I don't know that they'll allow the other user to play the CPU
Yes, SoAndSo played the CPU last week when I set it to Sim. And I don't think mookmilly81 was even online at the game time

Let's push back the start of Preseason Week 3 unitl we work out some Slider troubles and go over some clearer rules on what is acceptable playing in a Sim League.

If you haven't already checked out the Training Camp Thread, I'd recommend going over there. I want to try playing all you guys in a practice game before we advance again. This is so that I can kind of see how you play sim and we can go over any trouble spots that might not comply with the type of league we want this to be.

I hope that didn't sound too official, as I'm not going to play you and then get on your case about anything I don't like. I'll get a group me chat set up for the league, and preferably I'd like to use it to give pointers while we play if I notice anything.

motel08, SoAndSo, alpaca16, JohnnyShred612, BDJarko, mookmilly81

mookmilly81

Contributor
I was on line 8:00pm was game time I clicked to play you even sent u a msg u logged off and the CPU played for you but I was ready,I logged on at 7:50pm est,idk what happened