(POLL) Team Twitter Feeds

How Open to Individual Team Twitter Feeds?

• Yes! I love Twitter and use it often!

• Sure. I am on Twitter and can get into this.

• Meh. I'm not on Twitter but will create one for the league.

• NO! I hate social media!

Results are only viewable after voting.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
A suggestion made by woodsmall12 was to have each owner create a Team (or key player @PX1Johnny) Twitter page. We would then require one Tweet following every game. That tweet could be a sentence or two about the game from the coach or owner, a post with a highlight video, a post with keys stats from the game, etc. We would then bring back the Twitter feed on the forum sidebar with a running feed of our league Twitter pages. What do you guys think? Please select one of the poll choices so we can easily gauge reception. Thanks!

Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, majesty95, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, Kwarren3, sifukeatis, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, Dee5197, CJTHA1, georgiafan, Adaws820, Steviebillions, priestmvp, iTvizzyy, dablakpope

dablakpope

Prospect
I will be active, easy to reach and play my games how they are suppose to be played but twitter acct is no Bueno to me

pack1797

Staff member
I know it's a little different, but that's really what we're going for. It's just for fun and exposure for the league. Not really that much of a hassle. Most guys are into it.

dablakpope

Prospect
I know it's a little different, but that's really what we're going for. It's just for fun and exposure for the league. Not really that much of a hassle. Most guys are into it.

But I'm not. So if that's a problem, I understand and I will graciously step away. I love the game, I love to play the game but I don't see a need for a twitter acct for my team.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
As you can see with the RedZone and live play-by-play broadcasts, we are trying to be ahead of the curve in regards to how we do things here, especially with this league. Social media is the way a lot of guys connect now and its an additional way to get guys involved and engaged. So, yeah, it is the direction we are moving.

With that being said, we aren't asking anyone to create a personal account or do anything on Twitter other than post a tweet about your game every two days. Twitter probably is easier to register for than our forum and the app is super simple. You could even create a fake e-mail to register. We are certainly more than willing to help anyone that wants to participate but may not understand it. And anyone that just does not want to participate in that way, we understand that too. But as the poll indicates, this is something that the vast majority of the league is on board with so we will be implementing this for all owners in this league for the Madden 16 season.

I am in for whatever is best. I use twitter but just to keep up with sports related news. I can create another one if that is what is decided by the league