Please bring back NCAA

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I miss NCAA. I can't go back and play PS3 bc it's so far behind current gen. But i do kiss those games as they were always my faves.

SnapDan

Prospect
Be good if they combined, like when you do franchise mode as a player you start at college then go to the nfl draft based on college performance then get drafted etc

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
They did that when they had road to heisnan or whatever and you could import your player into madden. I'm sure that created a lot of lost sales too. There were a few years I only bought madden to import my draft classes and see where they went or to sim a few seasons and see how they developed.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just saw this thread again. Lol. Messing around with NCAA 14 has got me back in the college mood. I desperately, desperately want NCAA to return. I've never played as many seasons of any game as I did in one release of NCAA 14. I just love the recruiting and building a program. Now the playoff system. I used to love when you had to deal with NCAA sanctions and player personalities too. So much fun! Please come back to us!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
ncaa_2017.PNG

Bring It Back! Bring It Back! Bring It Back!