Player's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the Player's Lounge!

9081_471589312933428_1725040898_n.jpg

The Player's Lounge is a place for members of the league to hang out and chat about anything and everything (girls, sports, money, whatever!). So grab a drink, kick your feet up and enjoy your stay!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We'll try to get this up and running tomorrow. I'd like to add a few more teams and there are a couple that signed up that we haven't heard from. Stay tuned to the forum and we'll let you know as soon as the league is created. Just FYI, there have been some leagues that have been having data loss issues so that is something that we are monitoring as well.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI, we are in a holding pattern until EA fixes the bug with Connected Franchise. The most prominent issue is game being played but not saved. I don't think it would be a good idea to waste anyone's times playing game just to have to reboot. So, we will wait it out and see what fixes they employ. In the meantime, you should check out Ultimate Team (MUT) if you have not. I'd also suggest doing the skills trainer challenges and setting up some scrimmages with your league mates. Hopefully it won't be too long!

Ray_1997, ATLDirtyBirds86, MannyxLFx, Dbonner04, CleveSt2017, HyDroChloRic_v, Jhennessey88, iTvizzyy, Snap215, JaySmoovee31, SkipABeat, @haitainmenace, Louisville31, Dylan22, liltyxlfx, sandrockgundam, Rickwallace27, TaCoKIN6, J_wert40, Winckel, TheMikeFerreira, UCtruegame15

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey, HyDroChloRic_v If you want to edit your first post in the League Desription/Sign Up thread to show all fo the teams and which ones have which users assigned, that would be great. You can take a look at the PS4 league to get an idea. Here is the team selection from the reveal show. Of course, adjust for new/subtracted users...

Madden 15 XB1 Teams.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just got confirmation today that there are still synching issues with Madden 15. I still think it is best that we hold off on starting until they have these issues resolved. Otherwise, we face issues with games being played and people wasting their time unnecessarily. That's just something I don not want to do.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
HyDroChloRic_v Do you have an updated list of teams and owners that have checked in? Post that in here and I will update the League Description/Sign up thread with that. It will be easiest if new owners can see which teams are all take in that thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.