Part 1: top 5 teams teams to use in madden 17

MisterFiveoh2

Prospect
Arizona Cardinals

For most of Madden 16 when I needed to get a win I looked no farther than the Arizona Cardinals. Going into Madden 17 there roster will remain mostly the same with the exception of adding former New England Patriot Chandler Jones. If the pairing of Chandler Jones and Calias Campbell wasn't scary enough they also have one of the best cornerback combos in the league with Tyrann Mathieu and Patrick Peterson. Personally I think Deone Buchanon is one of the best inside linebackers to user because of his speed and ability to make plays in the passing game. If there defense wasn't enough they have one of the best receiver trios in madden with Micheal Floyd, Larry Fitzgerald and John Brown. And to top it off a quarterback with a great arm in Carson Palmer and a three headed monster at halfback with Chris Johnson, David Johnson and Andre Ellington. To say the least in the right hands the Arizona Cardinals are deadly.

Carolina Panthers

Another team that will cause fits for opponents is Killa Cam and the Carolina Panthers, coming off a deep run in the playoffs where they fell short to the Denver Broncos they will come back mostly intact. Cam Newton will be arguably the best QB to use in Madden with his strong arm and mobility Newton can cause fits for defenses, with a solid offensive line and good down hill runner in Jonathan Stewart Carolina should be serviceable on the ground. With two big targets like Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess and a burner like Ted Ginn Jr in the slot along with one of the best tight ends in football Cam will have plenty of options to throw the ball too. Even with the departure of Cornerback Josh Norman Carolina's defense will be stout led by the best middle linebacker in the league Luke Kuechly. Carolina will be one of the most frequently used teams in madden 17

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The Cardinals will be one of the top teams in Madden 17 I believe. Having Pat P and the Honey Badger among the top DBs in the game is going to be huge.

I'm interested to see what the Panthers do this year. Losing Norman is going to be very big unless they groom a young guy to replace him who has success.

woodsmall12

All-Star
excellent write up on these two teams ... Curious as to what your take is on my Texans ... Some lil nuggets I am finding out about this team along the way

MisterFiveoh2

Prospect
The Texans would fall outside my top 5 but not by much , a team with an already stout defense led by arguably the best defensive player in football in JJ Watt with a pass rusher like Clowney who should be coming into his own will still give teams problems , the additions of Lamar Miller and Brook Osweller on the offensive side of the ball are huge with a top 3 receiver in Deandre Hopkins and a guy who could be a bonafide stud in a Will Fuller the Texans will definitely be a team to keep tabs on in real life and in Madden 17

sprint42

Contributor
Top 5 in Lobby:
1. Seahawks
2. Panthers
3. Cards
4. Cowboys
5. Pats

Top 5 CFM
1.Raiders
2.Jags
3.Cowboys