Paradox Fight Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
PARADOXPROJECT_zpsp1neg02g.png

Update #1​

February 19th, the opening of Paradox Fight Team. An idea brought by Francis Carmont, contacted a few fighters he thought would all help each other during training has moved to California to become the best fight gym in the world. Alistair Overeem, the last member to get picked to the team says he's finally glad to have a chance and will do everything to use the knowledge of the team to gain the momentum for the title.​

Francis Carmont, the leader of Paradox Fight Team quoted "I asked for help from these guys, I think with the way our team is now we have a bit of everything, it's gonna help me down the road when I face Anderson Silva and it's gonna help these guys get 1 step closer to the title."​

iTvizzyy

Starter
nothing special though, id like some nice as shit to put on there much like what you made lol guess i gotta study youtube.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
1622bd6a91adfcb19d41030ae01e8b70_zps8naubllw.png

CFA 22 was an on and off night for Team Paradox. Going 2-2 the team was not satisfied with how the night played out
and are gonna train even harder for the next couple weeks to improve.
After CFA 22 ended Francis Carmont took his time to give an interview.

Q:being a fan tonight instead of fighting watching from the seats how did you feel about tonights card?
A:I think a lot of fighters have earned respect tonight. I was extremely impressed with Anthony Pettis , Cruz and as much as I hate to say it
Frank Mir. Overeem will be back and get that win the 2nd time but tonight Mir wins my respect.

Q:Can you explain the shirt your wearing?
A: Read what it says, it's fairly simple. Now don't get me wrong I don't hate Anderson Silva I just think he's a scrub compared to me and until
he fights me and proves otherwise I'm gonna look at him as the peasant who's gonna hand me, the royal king his crown and title.

Q:why does Rockhold and Sanchez refuse to let me interview them?
A:They had tough fights tonight and just wanna celebrate, they won let them party it up before they train to move one step closer to that title.

Q: One last question I have before you leave, there's a big rumor that Paradox Fight Team is no longer associated with Conor Mcgregor can you fill me in?
A: All we are gonna say about that situation is Conor doesn't feel like the training here is for him and he's gonna move on most likely
which sucks cause we love his personality but a career is a career and he doesn't believe this is the right team for him.
We are on good terms as far as I know it tho so who knows, We do have a new guy coming in that's gonna surprise everyone when he debuts.
He is the real deal and we cant wait till he reps our team banner.​

Status
Not open for further replies.