Owner Interviews

A buddy of mine posted this on another site and I thought it would be cool for us to do:

Personal

1. Owner name:
  2. Team ran:
  3. Where you are from:
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings?
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why?
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival?
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be?

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while?
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland?
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season?
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick?
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary?
  6. Who has their work cut out for them?
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down?
Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize?
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why?
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft?
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team?
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record?
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost?

Personal

1. Owner name: Billy Carter
  2. Team ran: Miami Dolphins
  3. Where you are from: Florida
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Copenhagen and Diet Pepsi
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? My wife, she's one hot mama!
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Don't really have one yet. It will be established this cycle.
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Grace

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I am excited to see Paxton Lynch and what he can do.
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Normally no players resurrect their career in Cleveland, especially QB's, but it will be interesting to see what Hue Jackson can do.
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Both are hurt but my pick is Wentz if he gets to see the field.
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Bucs
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Coachmedicis and the Titans.
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? Me, my team is young and EA hates the Dolphins.
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Not really sure, we have a lot of new guys. The guys from last cycle are pretty solid.
Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Jakeem Grant
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Oline. Strength/Impact Block/Blocking overall
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position?
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why?LB's. Coverage/Speed/Play Rec. 3/4 last cycle this cycle will depend on players.
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? CB
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RB/CB
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 8-8
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Jarvis Landry/DeVante Parker

TheRawrington

Contributor
Personal

1. Owner name: Tony Gax
  2. Team ran: Seattle Seahawks
  3. Where you are from: Georgia
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Pringles (baked potato) and V8 juice.
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Jennifer Aniston, she's an ageless woman.
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? During my time as a player the 49ers were my biggest rivals. Don't expect much to change.
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Gaxational

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Paxton Lynch is one of those new age QBs who has a big arm and speed. His future is bright.
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Only if Robert himself wants to be a changed player. The way he played in the past won't work.
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff has one of the brightest RBs in the NFL right now, should make it easy on him.
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Never doubt Bill in NE.
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Lots of great matches out there. Don't think they would've went to the team unless they thought they were a great match to their playstyle.
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? 49ers, new owner and coach with 2 QBs struggling to earn the starting job
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Whoever starts 0-4. Although we all like to think we can handle being down, it's really unknown how we react to bad situations.
Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Tyler Lockett. While Baldwin is a very good number 1 we can use Lockett inside and outside and be the primary returner. He's gonna be a beast this system.
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Offensive lineman. Strength and run blocking
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? LBs but more specifically pass rushing OLB's. Play rec and BSH
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4 because it allows me to disguise my zone coverages better and use timely blitzes off either edge.
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Offensive Line at all 5 positions.
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RB, definitely wanna declare our starting RB by week 1
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? Goal: 14-2 Realistic: 10-6
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Richard Sherman.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Personal
  1. Owner name: Mike Peters
  2. Team ran: Houston Texans
  3. Where you are from: San Antonio area
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Ginger Ale and Cheetos
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Kate Upton. Do I need to explain this?
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? The Broncos would like to think they are but probably the Titans.
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Fat Jesus?

League
  1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Paxton can be built into a replacement of Peyton. I mean, their names or so similar its inevitable.
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Cleveland is where good QB's go to die.
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Wentz
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? No clue yet
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Ditto
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? Wolfman and the Broncos
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? ...
Your Team
  1. Player you are most excited to utilize? JJ Watt
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Offensive line. Blocking
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? JJ Watt. he's a position unto himself
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? Prefer 4-3 but rolling with the 3-4 because of personnel
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Offensive line
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? #3 WR
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 11-5
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Probbaly JJ

Kaimbe516

Contributor
Personal

1. Owner name: Deion Sanders
  2. Team ran: San Francisco 49ers
  3. Where you are from: Euclid, OH
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Vodak & Cashews
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Serena Williams athletic ability
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Seahawks
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Primetime

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Be awhile
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Yes hopefully lol
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Jared Goff
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Don't
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Don't know the field well enough
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? SF 49ers
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Don't know the field well enough
Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Carlos Hyde
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? RB durability
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? MLB speed hitting power
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 3-4 more versatile fits more situations
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? WR
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? QB
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 7-9
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Don't have anyone I feel that way about

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
  • Im not in the x1 league but here are my 2 cents sorry for my answers being all out of whack

Personal
  1. Owner name: Brandon Davis
  2. Team ran: None
  3. Where you are from: North Georgia
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? I'm currently hooked on ritz cracker buttlered popcorn flavor
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Kelly Pickler
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Pack
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Everyone calls me bubba
League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? I don't see them in the playoffs this year as the defense will not be near as strong on top of the QB problems. Peyton was pretty awful last year though

2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? No he doesn't even start all 16 games this year

3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Neither​

1. 4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Packers

5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? texans

6 Who has their work cut out for them? all the teams in the AFC south that has to play the texans

7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Not sure on this one​

NINJAy87

Starter
Personal

1. Owner name: James Young
  2. Team ran: Jets
  3. Where you are from: Pittsburgh, PA
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Monster and cheese balls
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Hillary Clinton. To sell tickets.
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? Chargers (Brnbomba2)
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Soy sauce

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Yes. They have The Sanchise.
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? No. Who resurrects in Cleveland?
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Goff. Gurley will make life easier. Wentz won't play as much.
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? No one then.
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Only know one guy in here.
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? Me. I got the Jets.
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Brnbomba2. He seems a little shaky.

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Darron Lee
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? RB/Speed
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? LB/Speed
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4/3 I have more success with four down and LBs that can cover.
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? CB/OL/RB
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? QB
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 10-6
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? None. I don't overpay players, just replace if needed.

Kjm007

Contributor
Personal

1. Owner name: Kevin Monahan
  2. Team ran: Oakland
  3. Where you are from: 03063
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Ice cream
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Carrie
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? I guess in this league Wyrm
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? King

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? Well considering they're playing me I'm assuming they're going to suck
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? No because every 3 years they play the raiders
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? They're both junk compared to Carr
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Raiders
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Raiders
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? Wyrm that guy sucks wyrmreaver
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? Wyrm
Your Team

1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Tay train
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Gabe Jackson
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Mr Mack
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4-3 eat me up
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? LT
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? RT
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 12-4
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Jonathan Ogden

SuperBowlNachos

Contributor
Personal
  1. Owner name: Bob Smith
  2. Team ran: Cowboys
  3. Where you are from: Dallas
  4. What is your favorite beverage and snack for those late night meetings? Beer, Ritz
  5. If you could have one famous woman on your cheerleading squad who would it be and why? Laura Vandervoort
  6. What organization/owner is your biggest rival? No one yet, guess we will see after this season!
  7. If you were a player on your team what would your nickname be? Stetch

League

1. Peyton Manning is gone in Denver. You cant replace a legend like that, but do you think they have the answer there now or will it be a while? It will be a long while.
  2. Does RGIII have a resurrection in Cleveland? Nope, it's still Cleveland.
  3. Jared Goff (Rams) or Carson Wentz (Eagles), who has a more successful first season? Dak
  4. You cant pick your team. Who is your super bowl pick? Panthers
  5. Based off of team assignments who got assigned the perfect team for their playstyle and looks really scary? Don't know anyone yet!
  6. Who has their work cut out for them? My defense is pretty sad.
  7. Who in the league has the first big melt down? No idea
Your Team
  1. Player you are most excited to utilize? Zeke
  2. What position on offense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? Offensive Line - Run blocking
  3. What position on defense do you build around? What's the main attribute you look for at that position? OLB - Speed
  4. 3-4 or 4-3? Why? 4-3, what I grew up on
  5. What position do you see yourself heavily scouting for the next draft? Defense
  6. What is the biggest training camp battle for your team? Not much depth on this team
  7. Realistically what is your season 1 record? 6-10
  8. What one player would you sign on your team no matter what the cost? Dez