Not open for further replies.

Morettijw

Prospect
Name:SpartacusXX52
System (Xbox One or PS4)PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:SpartacusXX52
Time Zone:eastern
Typical availability (for games): Everyday after 8pm and weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
Once a long time ago dont remeber details
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
Im looking to get back into madden and compete like i used to im an all around good player

When are leagues forming and how do i pick a team? Tying to get the ball rolling. LEGGO!!!!

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
Name: Antonio
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: PSN ID= RedSkinzHog
Time Zone: ARIZONA
Typical availability (for games): schedule varies can always work it out to play when needed

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? not lately was just a bunch of friends
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love the game like to have fun and compete

ATLDirtyBirds86

Contributor
Name: David Wehunt
Xbox GT or PSN ID:HightLightReelZ
Time Zone:Est
Typical availability (for games):Any time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) All the Time
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?Yes but not this one.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I think I have the skills to win it.

xCxPxMagnum

Prospect
Name: Jake Donovan
System: PS4
PSN ID: xCxPxMagnum
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Typical availability (for games): Weekday nights

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No, trying to skip MUT this year... less $$$, less cheese
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Madden is awesome, I have always wanted to join an online franchise and this seems like the best time to do so, with madden 15 being released and football season almost underway.

Last edited:

cnorys4

Contributor
Name: Chad
Xbox GT or PSN ID: cnorys4
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): Nights and weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Generally into Feb/March
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? 2. both from OS
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I bring some competition to the league and I am already familiar with the extra curricular that is required for PX1 leagues.

Stranger8

Prospect
Dean Hurd
PS4
hurdda80
CST
Weekends, some week nights

Madden 15
Play until the next release comes out
Haven't played in a Madden league before :(
Competitive and take things serious, will put fort time and attention to this league

PresidentHenne

Name: Nick
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: standardsteamer
Time Zone: ET
Typical availability (for games): anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? M15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 2. UMFL on Xbox1 and a lg on DaddyLgs on Xbox1
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? good opponent, play within the rules always, fun, enjoy competition with football people

Loslife

Prospect
Name:Larfette bethea
System (Xbox One
Xbox GT : Loslife
Time Zone: easter
Typical availability (for games): Anytime on weekends and after 1 PM EST on weekday
Last played: madden 15

ninerx

Prospect
Name: Zach
Xbox GT or PSN ID: ninerx
Time Zone: PCT
Typical availability (for games): Every 48 hours day or night

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in countless leagues since M12. Probably Heavy Hitters Saga would be most well known
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am competitive, active, love sim style ball. I am easy to get along with. I bring competition everywhere I go and I love this game

Loslife

Prospect
me: Larfette
System (Xbox One
Xbox GT: Loslife
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): evenings after 6pm eastern during week and weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15 on ps4, have a xbox 1now
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year release to release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes on xbox, UMFL was last one that folded
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? mature sim gamer who loves football. interested in a league that goes from release to release. Diehard KC fan, love the building of teams over multiple seasons. Will be my first year playing in a league on the ps4 figured I would make the jump lol.

Bmelo310

Prospect
Name: Brandon Conchola
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: B-MELO-49ER
Time Zone: Pacific
Typical availability (for games): evening time after work around 6 p.m. to midnight Pacific time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until after the SuperBowl.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Ive competed in 3 . One was ran by a friend the next one is compete4ever league and the last was major league gaming
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm committed to playing Madden seriously it's one of my hobbies and you can count on me to be able play all my games

GatorPlayMaker

Prospect
Name: Micah Quary
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Xbox One: GatorPlayMaker
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Every Night after 6 Central, also, All weekend.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Right up to each release. Still Have playoffs to finish in a current '15 league haha
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've Been involved in leagues since madden 10. I'd say approximately 20 full league seasons since the release of madden 10.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I've become obsessed with these leagues and love being involved with everyone associated. Whether it is talking statistics, strategies, trades, or even current events in real-life NFL, I just love being invovled in football on a video game platform. I've been looking for a while to find a league that is organized (like this one) to this extent. It looks awesome! I'm a competitive guy. Great sport when it comes to losing or winning.

Playa2138

Prospect
Name: Jamal
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: playa2138
Time Zone:est
Typical availability (for games): evening

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have been in a couple , just transferred from ps4 where I was on a league.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a good sim player who is looking for sim competition.

BAMEXP

Prospect
Name: Brett
Xbox GT or PSN ID: BAMEXP
Typical availability (for games): Evenings after 5

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have not.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm very laid back and I love my football. I play Madden an insane amount, it never gets old. It's a lot more fun playing against humans as well.

Preferred team is Green Bay. Any team will do though!

COWBOYZ95

Prospect
Name:mike green
System (Xbox One or PS4):ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:
Typical availability (for games): AFter 7pm mon thru fri...anytime on the weekends.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes...Mazoen Franchise
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Honestly I'm not sure why but I have a love for madden and competing against other period. I don't cause any problems and easy to get along with. I've never been apart a movement like this and i think it's awesome.

COWBOYZ95

Prospect
Name:mike green
Xbox GT or PSN ID: LSUCOWBOYZ
Typical availability (for games): Anytime 7pm Mon-Fri Anytime on the weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Mazoen Franchise
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love playing madden been doing it for a long time. I love competing against people measuring my skills against theirs. I love sports. I get along with people well. Follow the rules and looking to have fun. I really want to part of this movement.

Austin88

Prospect
Name: Austin
System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: INI Aus10
Time Zone: est
Typical availability (for games): everyday anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release date
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? no i have not
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I know the game and I'm known to be a fair player and i believe a sim league would be a perfect first league for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.