Prospect
Name:Mike
XboxOne
GT
Eastcoast
Madden 15
Almost every day
I have been a league before, about 2-5
I think the league would get better with me i play all my games and i love the game of football

JFortner4

Prospect
Name: Jared
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: jfortner4
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): I'm a nurse so I usually only work 3 days a week (mon wed thur)

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in 2 leagues 3-5 years ago
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a dedicated player and I really just want to have fun, so there won't be any drama with me.

Marqharvey

Prospect
Name:Marques Harvey
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Sir Quesington
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games):M-F 10am-12pm 9pm-12am est

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Next Release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Only with friends (locally)
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I should be considered for Madden leagues because I am a dedicated and passionate Madden player who will abide by the rules and be very competitive with my peers.

Daron
Xbox 1
Felld baller10
Eastern standard
Anytime after 4pm
Madden 15
Until the next game
I've only played in small league with friends no serious leagues
I fell as though that I can bring a competitive edge to the league.while also respecting the admins and other players.

Hofinator10

Starter
Name: Matt
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox 1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Hofinator10
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Weekends all the time. Weekdays after 6. I'm the guy waiting around for midnight advance to play my game right then and there.

What was the last Madden game that you played? I've played madden for 20 years

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I normally stretch it out until the summer if the SIM league is still going on

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes I played in the same Franchise of SIM leagues for the last 5 years (only taking last year off because I couldn't afford the xbox one :( . However, the person that ran that league let some people come and take over his league who beat the CPU 60-3 and preach that everyone needs to be 'sim'...smh

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a great madden gamer who wants to find a new league that goes long into the next calendar year. I am active in forums/chats/everything as I believe that makes the leagues the most fun

Name: Kendoll
System: Both
GT/PSN ID: KeezyTarantino/WheelockPrince
Timezone: Central
Availability: everyday of the week from 6:40pm-11:00pm
Last Madden: Madden 15
How long did you play: Until June
Have you ever played in a league? If so, how many and which one? Yes I have. 1 called I55
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? First of I am a great gamer who loves to compete. I love the game of football and Madden is always a highlight of the year for me. Just want to have fun playing a little madden. #GOSTEELERS

Matt1314mc

Prospect
Name: Matt
System: PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Matt1314mc
Typical availability (for games): any time works for me.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No this would be my first

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Have been playing madden since Madden99

bpslm

Contributor
Name: Brandon
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox
Xbox GT or PSN ID: BPSLM
Time Zone: est
Typical availability (for games): anytime after 4 est on weekdays and anytime on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes many, TNE, NWO, and a few others
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Very active in forum/chat/ league and easy to schedule, and sim referred by Hofinator

Name: scott
System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox obe
Xbox GT or PSN ID: coolcalmchillin
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): night

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? YES. 2 0R 3 a year.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im looking to play competitively and make new acquaintances within the madden community.

Last edited:
Name: Dave
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: davetheepicfail
Typical availability (for games): Mon-Fri After 8 PM Sat-Sun Any time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Typically regularly until the football season is over so roughly 6 months and then off and on until next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No I have never been in a league before.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I feel like this could be a great experience to get to know other players and expand my knowledge and skills within Madden and possibly create friendships with respectable rivalries and competition.

Name: TJ
System: PS4
PS4 ID: realsaints
Time zone: CT
Availability: evenings M-F; Sat and Sun all day
Last Madden: 15
Play year round, until the next one release
No leagues experience
Competitive, want to beat the best and be the best, love playing straight up no gimmicks or glitching madden players

Name:Brandon
System PS4
PSN ID:NaughtyNitemare
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games):anytime after 8:30 PM

How long do you typically play Madden for? until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before?No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?I think I would be a great fit cause I've been know to get along with everyone and I'm just like everybody else very competitive but not a sore loser. looking to take madden to another level and I feel like this group can do that for me....

Last edited:
Name: Bryan Osorio
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: DazWatSheSaid
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): Most every Night

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Untile next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Have not played in a league before
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love the concept of treating this as if we are actual coaches in these leagues, I have been looking for madden players who take the sport seriously.

Louisville31

Contributor
Name: Antoine
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Louisville
Typical availability (for games): Everyday I'm flexible.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Several and they all last a long time.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a competitor, athlete, and gamer. And I have met some really good people playing in the leagues and most importantly it's fun. I love playing to win a championship or to try to rebuild a franchise and make them a contender and seeing how my seasons play out award wise.

w4mvp

Prospect
Name: Andrew W
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox 1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: w4mvp
Typical availability (for games): weekday evenings and weekends anytime

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 4-6 months
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, NNFL TNE, a few others I can't remember
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm looking for a new sim league this year because my other league filled up before I decided to join. I am an active, friendly sim player and look forward to playing with some new folks.

Studley021

Starter
Name: Dudley Pope
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
PSN ID: Studley021
Typical availability (for games): 6pm - 9pm during the weekdays. Weekend very flexible

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15. Played online ranked games and offline Franchise

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Nope

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy playing Madden online along with the franchise aspects of Madden. Ready for the challenge

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Pretty much off and on till the next release

Name: Alex
Xbox GT or PSN ID: XMiamiNativeX
Typical availability (for games): 3-12 P.M
The last madden I played was madden 15 for about 10 hours that game was horrible, but the madden I played fully was Madden 25 From start to end.
I've played in a couple of leagues from M12-M25 the leagues didn't have a website but they're were legit
I play sim football I play to my team style if the team run the ball alot I'm going to run the ball alot also I'm not going to cheese with the Streaks ''Y Aggressive Catch" plus my availability seems to fit for everyone IMO.

Classafied

Prospect
Name: ClassafiedxUchih > YOU SHOULD BE READING THIS POST IN YOUR BEST BANE VOICE
System> PS4
PSN ID >ClassafiedxUchih
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): Madden 16> after 7pm or before 8am

What was the last Madden game that you played? i devoured my last opponent in madden 25, he begged for a quick death.

How long do you typically play Madden for> until i am finished about 6-7 months or until it bleeds till death

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? > yes 3 I've won 1 bowl. all in the same league hahahahah.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?> i wise to see the field burning with envy, as i climb the ranks show you all True darknesssss. i wise to compete with those who only want to win , with honor and glory. THIS IS MADDEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.