Offense Tips & Help Thread

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Imperfect is taking questions in the other thread on defense but I ran across this video and thought it would be good to share. Incase yall don't know the guy posting is one of biggest names in the sim football world. Let me know if yall like it and I can see if I can dig up some more video's like this. Also some of the guys here can do a twitch stream like I think imperfect plans to do this weekend.

This video is about how to beat cover 1

majesty95 Glen Cieske Imperfect611 blahblahyea7 oBUCKNUTo Tigers20 Luis3250 dspbuckle BigTexas18 Jukemwr21 Paytonno1son

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, I watched the first part and he kind of over complicates it. Lol. The guy on the right is wide open and the safety is 20 yards away. Why throw into a tighter window, back across your body and into an area with two defenders when you have one-on-one on the other side? He's got the idea of reading the safety in Cover 1 right, but his play is about one-on-one match ups and he got one on the outside and overlooked it.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'd like to get more into help threads and videos myself. Just trying to plan out my time and fit it all in.