No Madden 15 Demo

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
In case some of you were wondering, EA cancelled the demo for Madden 15 this year. There was no word as to why but EA Access debuted live later that same day so that would seem to be the reason. EA apparently is hoping that the lack of a demo will entice Xbox users to pay $5 a month (or $30 for the year) to sign up to play the game five days early. However, there has been no indication as to whether the early access to Madden 15 will be unlimited or restricted to just a few hours of play.

MaddenNFL15-610.jpg

EA's Season Ticket, which preceded EA Access, gave users unlimited play of the new title starting the Friday before release. Most people assumed that EA Access would follow that same patch. However, there has been speculation as to whether EA may limit the amount of time that you can play the early release. EA has made no comment to date on whether the "trial" period will be restricted.

What do you think? Is this a good move by EA? Are they spending more time polishing the finished product instead of allocating resources to a demo that is a build from 2-3 months ago? Or is this another attempt by EA to hold their customers hostage to paying for early access to a game that, basically, makes them it's beta testers? Sound off in the comments.

iTvizzyy

Starter
I think they should have a demo but I only ever play the demo a few times, I hate using the same teams so I just usually buy early access anyway. But, i think madden 15 will be great regardless.