pframe19

Prospect
whats going on guys? Huge football fan and love to play madden I am a new member here looking to play some madden with people who like to play realistic! i play on Xbox and PS if you guys want to add me to play some pick up games.

About me: 27 years old working in the bank life who loves to play video games and play madden of course lol. I coach high school football and born and raised in philly so im an all philly sports fan

XBOX1- Haha ikilled yu
PS4- PFrame19

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
whats going on guys? Huge football fan and love to play madden I am a new member here looking to play some madden with people who like to play realistic! i play on Xbox and PS if you guys want to add me to play some pick up games.

About me: 27 years old working in the bank life who loves to play video games and play madden of course lol. I coach high school football and born and raised in philly so im an all philly sports fan

Welcome bud! I added you to the Discrd invite PM. Join on there and we'll get you going.

BTW, the correct answer to would you rather win or play by the rules is, play by the rules ;)