Neverwinter

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
I'm actually liking it better than ESO so far. I played ESO for about a week buy couldn't get into it. I think the thing I like about never winter is that the combat is action oriented. By the i mean it feels that I'm actually doing stuff and not just standing there and hitting a button.

I've only gotten to level 16 so far. It's not had to level up, just haven't had too much time.

The feels ridiculously complicated and overwhelming so far. I also haven't spent any money on anything as of yet.

But overall I'm enjoying it so far. Since it's free I'd say it's worth a shot to try it and see if you like it.

Sorry for all the typos. Wrote this on the phone while on the treadmill

blahblahyea7

Starter
Did you play ESO after tamriel unlimited? I know it wasent a good game on release from what I've read. I'll have to try neverwinter when I get home, the thing I like about ESO Is the public chat where you can walk into a town and hear players speaking to eachother. Does neverwinter have something similar?

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
I think the one that released on ps4 was tamerial unlimited. I tried whatever released on ps4 last summer.

Never winter does have the normal chat box in cities, not on the mic though. I think that's only when you group up, but I'm not entirely sure.