MUT NuTS- News, Trades, Strategy

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
mut-15-sets-header.jpg

Everyone should be hot and heavy into Madden Ultimate Team by now so I wanted to give you guys a place to discuss MUT news, talk trades and strategize. For those of you that don't know, Muthead.com is a great resource for MUT related content. I use it often to see what the current prices for players are. If you find any good nuggets of info, post them here and share with the community. Have fun and go NuTS!

What is MUT?

Click Here: Beginners Guide to Madden Ultimate Team

Watch the MUT 15 Official Trailer

woodsmall12

All-Star
My current trade block for those of you that may be starting out your MUT team ...

BwMKquEIgAArFjI.jpg:large

I would also consider trading most of these players as well ...

BwML1s-IMAEXKiL.jpg:large

BwMMeHHIEAAF3Db.jpg:large

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
woodsmall12 some of your pictures didn't come through.

I'm trying to go through and earn packs, coins and players without spending money (at least not yet lol). I'm 10 games into the MUT Training Camp games. Woody also said he got some players and coins from doing the Skills Trainer stuff. You also get good chucks of gold for playing online games. Lots of ways out there to improve your teams without spending real coin.

woodsmall12

All-Star
woodsmall12 some of your pictures didn't come through.

That is strange bcz when i pull this thread up all of my pix are on there

So everyone will start out with a garbage team unless you drop some cash ... if you want to get the best players without spending cash then run through the Skills Trainer first ... this is NOT in MUT but you still get a player that will contribute and they typically are in the mid 70s ovr ... as you go through each teamon the Training Camp, you should also get a player that is better than your current starters however they are typically mid 60's to high 60's ... outside of that just look for some deals in the Auction House

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Want to know how I started with 56k coins, got this card and ended up with over 70k coins? Stay tuned for a MUT auction breakdown in the near future...

BwgBcCDIMAAigWU.jpg:large

Last edited:

vnardella5

Starter
llong tim no see guys...my goal was to not put in a dime in to MUT, and its working..i think i currently have a 73 ovr...im on PS3 still tho so if anyone on ps3 is looking for a deal hmu

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here is how I completed a collection and bought 3 Gold players and it cost me only 17k coins:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What collections have you guys completed?

So far, outside of the Mike Evans and MUT Championship ones, I have completed the coaches, stadiums and home uniforms. Those game me 8 bronze badges and 2 silver. Not sure if it was worth it but at least I can say I completed some sets lol

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Bengals gold which game me 5 bronze and an elite badge, 2 home uniforms, 1 coaches, 1 quicksell, 3 offensive playbooks, 1 preason team of the week thing (got mattenburger elite from it) Won't get the full TOTW though cause for some stupid reason you cant go back and play the games and I was too busy to play week 3.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Willing to trade a needed card if someone can get me a man defense Jadaveon Clowney rising star card. They run 14k and I'm broke lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here is my current lineup and top rated players overall. I haven't been playing much so some of these guys could be available...

Click to enlarge

MUT 1.png MUT 2.png MUT 3.png MUT 4.png MUT 5.png MUT 6.png MUT 7.png