MLB 15 The Show News and Info

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am going to do what I did with Madden and keep a listing of all major news related to MLB 15 The Show. If you feel I have left anything out or missed anything, feel free to post it in the comments and I will add it to the main post as needed. I'm super excited for MLB 15 this year and looking forward to getting a great franchise mode league going here on the forums! Hope you enjoy!

MLB 15 Cover.jpg

As most of you know already, Sony announced in December that Yasiel Puig has been named the cover athlete for MLB 15 The Show.

The following day, at the PlayStation Experience, they released a small (but unrevealing) teaser trailer.

Now, pastapadre has uncovered some new features through retailer listings.

• Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.
  • Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show.
  • Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.
  • Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years.
  • Major Graphical Improvements -Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)
Posted February 13, 2015

We are still more than three months away from release so not too much can be expected but I will keep this posted updated as we know more!

What do you guys think? What is your excitement level for MLB 15 The Show now? What feature are you looking forward to the most?

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I love me some hardball!

I need to pick back up on my MLB 14 Twins franchise. Gotta see what Byron Buxton can do!

I am excited to see what they do with Diamond Dynasty. I could get more into that than MUT if they do it right. So many old school players, uniforms and stadiums. They've really dropped the ball on that so far.