Marching On: Saints Trading Block

Imperfect611

Starter
The Saints have announced and updated trading block and to much surprise Jamal Myrick has been removed. After discussion with the new coaching staff, Myrick is now considered to be a vital building block for the future.

The Saints have stated that they are looking for a premier red zone WR, good interior lineman, a solid starting west coast QB, an athletic MLB, versatile CBs, and and draft picks worthy of the player being offered. The following players are for sale.

Mark Ingram RB

He has served the organization well, but there are worries that he may not be quick enough to hit the holes in this new offense. His consistancy protecting the ball and his power up the middle of the field makes this a tough decision for the organization, but we believe that we need to move on from the old guard and bring in the people we need.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.46.09 AM.png

C.J. Spiller RB/WR?

C.J. is an amazing receiving back, but the Saints organization needs more than just a one demential pass catcher out of the backfield. Similar to Ingram he did his job well, but we need to evolve.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.46.33 AM.png
Kelvin Sheppard ILB

Kelvin Sheppard is another skilled player that is not adjusting well to the new defense. We are looking for a MLB that can move sideline to sideline consistently. He is an amazing run stopper up the middle, but had troubles when matched up with todays TEs. If you need a solid run stopper in the middle of your defense this is your man. Also, having scary hit power makes causing turnovers and injuries very easy.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.47.02 AM.png

Brandon Browner FS/CB

Do you need a FS? Well meet Brandon Browner. A career CB who has lost a step or two on the outside has developed amazing zone coverage skills and great play recognition. If you are wondering he would be an 88 overall FS. Who wouldn't want a playmaker sitting overtop with almost perfect zone coverage a 6'4" frame and the ability to out jump almost any receiver out there?

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.47.20 AM.png
Jordan Kovacs S

Kovacs is more a speculative player. He is now a 78 overall at SS I am not sure why daddy leagues hasn't updated that. Check in game yourself. He is a solid SS, but his role is in question in New Orleans. He is cheap for his skill level and can plug and play in most defenses.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.47.34 AM.png

Last edited:

Imperfect611

Starter
Send me offers because I am willing to sell low or for future draft picks. Most of these guys are just going to sit on my roster anyway.