Madden NFL 16 A Girls Opinion

bmorg90

Prospect
Madden NFL 16

madden-16-cover.jpg.png

It is crazy how this game will keep going as long as football is around. How are they going to keep these games popular. It is usually the same stuff with new players and maybe some new features, but either way I am super excited. I have loved football since I was a little girl, being able to play football is even better. Since I am a female I have to resort to flag football and video games.

Madden NFL 16 releases a couple of weeks before pre-season starts. The date they have in place is 8/25/2015. One small thing I am happy with is the cover picture they decided to go with. If you have not seen it, it is the amazing catch that Odell Beckham Jr. made in the game against the Dallas Cowboys. I mean that catch was amazing wouldn't you say?

odell-beckham-jr-catch-giants-cowboys-game-nfl.jpg

Here is the fun stuff. So Madden 16 will have a new draft champions mode. You are going to be able to have your own personal war room where you can build a team and have the ability to choose all the plays. I am super stoked for this mode. I live for fantasy football and with this mode I can life draft night over and over. I mean picking the players is the best part of fantasy football, being able to do it more than once is going to be legendary. Okay maybe I took that one a little to far but I am super excited. Besides the regular game play and ultimate team, this is the new feature that I am more than excited for

Thank god they brought in a new handoff system. I always thought there was a delay between the snap and the handoff causing your play to fail tremendously, or maybe I just suck. Either way super happy they are making it tighter and more realistic. They are even customizing it to the play you are running. This will make plays run much better in my opinion.

This game just keeps getting better. They revolutionized the catch. Before there was only one way to catch the play after the QB throw. Now there are going to be three different ways to catch the ball, in my opinion I think this is going to make it more easier to execute the play perfectly. You are able to hold the catch button as soon as the QB throws the ball. This is exactly what I have waited for.

There are so many things to look forward to in the new Madden NFL 16 game but these are just the features that I am the most excited about.

What are you looking forward to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Glen Cieske

All-Star
WR/DB interaction, I quit playing 15 because it was so infuriating that I could not throw a simple jump ball downfield and my WRs would never go up to get the ball.

As soon as I saw OBJ on the cover I started to get excited because I knew there was going to be a change in the passing game.

KalMoh91

Contributor
I think OBJ on the cover is going to attract a lot of neutral and new fans. Personally, I haven't played the game in years, and even when I did it was only a few games here and there. Think I might sit down and actually give it a go this time. Great write up!

pack1797

Staff member
The new commish tools are gonna make my life easier. Also interested to see how the new receiver/db dynamic shapes up. Hopefully it's as awesome as it sounds.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I hope that CPU players will play to their ability. It's frustrating to play in leagues that outlaw USER catch just due fact that most of the time the WR won't even contest the pass. Hopefully this will change with all the new features.

pack1797

Staff member
Yeah, with the new dynamic in 16, we may have to revisit the user catch thing. Depends on the implementation. Don't wanna make it too easy or tough.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
As the rules are now user catch is allowed. I think we have to start that way with the new features. Hopefully its balanced and not easily exploitable.