Madden 16 Top 5 QB Ratings

mycaddy

Starter
Frankly as a Lions fan I think Stafford should be at least 90 overall... His numbers dropped last year for a few reason Lions ran more. Megatron was hurt a lot (althought Tate did do a great job while he was gone) and after coming off of alomost 5,000 yards 2 years in a row it seems like he dropped but it had more to do with the offense of Caldwell than him. I dont think his stats deserved a hit at all...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
when you compare Winston to the other Qb he is so overrated it's crazy for someone who hasn't took a snap

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Frankly as a Lions fan I think Stafford should be at least 90 overall... His numbers dropped last year for a few reason Lions ran more. Megatron was hurt a lot (althought Tate did do a great job while he was gone) and after coming off of alomost 5,000 yards 2 years in a row it seems like he dropped but it had more to do with the offense of Caldwell than him. I dont think his stats deserved a hit at all...

I think you've been drinking today lol. The guy has an 83 career QB rating and 59% comp pct. he's an above avg QB but that's about it. With that being said, 88 range is probably about right.

Cam is inflated bc of his running ability. That probably adds 4-5 points to his OVR at least. His arm a couple more. He's probably a 79 without the speed and arm strength lol

mycaddy

Starter
Although I am bias as a Lions fan I do believe Stafford deserves a 90... He does have a very strong arm. his weak areas are pocket awareness and understanding defensives which I understand are huge and sometimes his arm gets him in trouble because he will try to force passes when he shouldnt but he is a good very good qb...

As for in this game if his arm strength stays very high and accuracy is good I should be fine...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here is a list of Qb ratings that we know so far let me know if you want me to tally up another position.

Rogers 99
Brady 97
Brees 95
Big Ben 95
Luck 94
Romo 93
Peyton 92
Rivers 90
Cam 90
Ryan 90

Wilson 89
Eli 87