Looking For A League - START HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here at PX1 Sports we host some of the most revolutionary gaming leagues on the plant.

Imagine playing in a EA SPORTS UFC league that hosts live fight cards just like you see on Saturdays? One fight after another, all with different users, custom graphics, fighter rankings and user stats?

What about a MADDEN 15 league in which all games are streamed LIVE so you can watch them while at home or on the go? Or what about seeing games from your league streamed LIVE in an NFL Red Zone type format and recapped in an NFL Live type of show?

That's what you will get here at PX1 Sports!

Not only will you not be bombarded with ads or treated like you are just some random, faceless username, but you will get to experience cutting edge leagues run by a professional staff of experienced gamers just like you.

We do things differently here and you are just minutes away from experiencing the most realistic, fun and entertaining sports gaming leagues on the planet!

Before you do anything else, make sure to register here on the forum. This takes just a minute (less if you sign up through Facebook) and will allow you to interact with all of our gamers and leagues. It will also allow us (if you choose) to keep you up-to-date on all things related to our leagues via e-mail. So click this link to get started: Sign up now!

Next, you should view all of the leagues we have to offer. You can go back to League Central (how you got here) and search by sport. Or, if you know what you're looking for, we have links to each of our leagues below:

Madden 15 (PS4)
Madden 15 (Xbox One)
EA SPORTS UFC (PS4)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM majesty95 and I will do whatever I can to help you. Also, if you don't see a league that you are interested in listed, contact me and we'll see what we can do to help you set one up. We are here to help you create the ultimate sports gaming experience. Just let us know what we can do to help!

Last edited:

lazymoseslake

Contributor
Buddy G : ps4 : PST : Monday - Sundays : just UFC : casual player : this will be the 1st time I have joined a league don't know what to expect but it should be fun

BIGJOECOO

Contributor
First Name and Last Initial: Joe F.
System (PS3, 360, Ps4, XB1 or PC): PS4, Xbox1
Time Zone (PST, MST, CST, EST):CST

What days and times are you generally available to play? Anytime before or after 4pm-12:30am. Also, anytime on the weekends.
Which games are you looking for a league to join? Madden 15 and MLB the show 14
Which of the following would describe your play style (super sim, mostly sim, casual, hardcore, win at all costs)? Super sim!!!!
How many leagues have you previously participated in and for which games?
Which sites have you participated in league on? League daddy
Have you ever been removed from a league (if so, why)? No
What is the best part of playing in a league for you (or why do you want to join a league if you never have)?
Competition in a super sim style.

Shnoogans

Contributor
First Name and Last Initial: Mike M.
System: PS4, PS3
Time Zone: Central

What days and times are you generally available to play? Pretty much anytime on the weekend. Later in the day like 7PM or after on weekdays
Which games are you looking for a league to join? Madden, NCAA 14 if those are still going
Which of the following would describe your play style: Super Sim, I more of like to build a base line and grow in my leagues. Play younger guys when up or down by good amount. Mostly heavy run and defensive minded.
How many leagues have you previously participated in and for which games? I have been apart of several NCAA leagues in the past 3 years or so.
Which sites have you participated in league on? PX1Sports and Tradition Sports online
Have you ever been removed from a league (if so, why)? I have only removed myself, there have been times when I get super busy in life and wasn't able to participate much. I feel that work has calmed down as I am getting more stable there.
What is the best pat of playing in a league for you (or why do you want to join a league if you never have)? I like the added friendly competition. I get to play real people online that I can count on playing the game how it should be played and not being a d-bag at the same time.

Madgame07

Prospect
Madgame07 Eastern Standard Time my availability is mostly All the time Im a hardcore gamer and im ready to compete in the upcoming Madden15 league for the xbox one And I want the Cleveland Browns

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.