Lions Den season 2 week 11

mycaddy

Starter
After the team that has the #2 offense and #3 defense with a QB that has not lost in the last 19 games in which he has started and finished and has a QB rating of over 110 completing over 73% of his passes. Not to mention a defense that has given up a grand total of 3 point in the 3rd quarter this season was disrespected by majesty95 saying they have no chance in winning the super bowl and Walrussmuglr co-signed on that mess and fortunately they are our next 2 opponents which is great timing... The rest of the season The Lions will have a huge chip on there shoulder and every game they have simply ran out the clock in the 2nd half to keep scores close next 2 games no dice. May get suspended for not doing that but dont care the chip might affect our brain... In keeping with the Christmas spirit we will be taking No L's

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
After the team that has the #2 offense and #3 defense with a QB that has not lost in the last 19 games in which he has started and finished and has a QB rating of over 110. Not to mention a defense that has given up a grand total of 3 point in the 3rd quarter this season was disrespected by majesty95 saying they have no chance in winning the super bowl and Walrussmuglr co-signed on that mess and fortunately they are our next 2 opponents which is great timing... The rest of the season The Lions will have a huge chip on there shoulder and every game they have simply ran out the clock in the 2nd half to keep scores close next 2 games no dice. May get suspended for not doing that but dont care the chip might affect our brain... In keeping with the Christmas spirit we will be taking No L's

Well, if you have to cheese to win, I guess go for it ;) pack1797 will be ready to doll out appropriate justice

Cnote

Starter
I don't think that's what he means...lol.
I think k he means he's gonna punish yall for the bad feedback about his team..you can play sim and put up big numbers .that's how I took that.. Gl mycaddy . majesty95

mycaddy

Starter
Well, if you have to cheese to win, I guess go for it ;) pack1797 will be ready to doll out appropriate justice

I don't cheese when I said I would get suspended it would be for blowing ppl out... I normally only run in the second half... to kill the clock I dont need to cheese... I dont cheese in the 1st half to get the lead... and I will just carry on instead of coasting to victories as I have been... If i havent cheesed before no need to start now... Stafford has won the previous 18 games he has started and finished without cheesing he doesnt need to start now

mycaddy

Starter
I don't think that's what he means...lol.
I think k he means he's gonna punish yall for the bad feedback about his team..you can play sim and put up big numbers .that's how I took that.. Gl mycaddy . majesty95

exactly.... My team has had 4 different leading receivers. I do not run the same play twice in a game and that is me not a league rule... I actually play games with myself like hit every route both side of the field or something like that again going above and beyond...

My game changes for who I am playing. The reason I have only given up 3 point in the 3rd quarter in 10 games is because by half time I know my opponents tendencies that is not a fluke or accident...