Lions Den Mid Season review

mycaddy

Starter
As the owner of the Lions and having a 7-1 record you would think I would be happy and overall I am but I see a lot of room for improvement... Playing the first 4 games without Stafford was tough... Stafford is back and after playing 4 games he is completing a whopping 73% of his passes and this is after Fitzpatrick was completing barely above 60% running the same offense.

mycaddy

Starter
Offensively we are 2nd in the league top 5 passing and rushing... The balance is key.

We have 3 backs averaging over 5 yards a carry and 2 backs on pace for over 800 yards.

Receiving we have the league leader in yards and 2nd in receptions and over the course of the season 4 different players have led the team in receiving...

Out balanced offense makes us a threat you can not key on any one player

We are 3rd in 3rd down conversions at 56% so we keep drives going

mycaddy

Starter
Even though our offense is good everyone knows defense wins championships and the super bowl is the goal anything less is unsatisfactory

Our defense is 4th overall top 7 versus run and pass... 3rd in scoring

mycaddy

Starter
I like our position currently looking at a 1st round bye if the playoffs started today. We want home field throughout and since we were a lost fumble away from being in that position we now need to get some help from a few teams handing the Falcons some losses.