Lion Den season 2 preview

mycaddy

Starter
We are startig off the season with injuries at key positions...
Most notably starting QB Matthew Stafford. Also our second draft pick and start DT Michael Mosley as well as starting RT LaAdrian Waddle... All of these injuries will have a huge impact on the beginning of our season but we will have to adapt and overcome and get off to a good start to our compaign this year...

mycaddy

Starter
Despite our injuries the goal remains the same Lombardi trophy or bust... In the off season we boosted our offensive line to give our currently injured QB more protection as well as help our run game and also picked up Antone Smith to improve the run game...

mycaddy

Starter
Also we picked up veteren QB Ryan Fitzpatrick shortly before Stafford was injured to have a suitable replacement in case Stafford got hurt. This was a tough lesson learned because of our early exit from the playoffs last season.

mycaddy

Starter
The pick up of Prince Amukamara was key for our defense. After Veteren Rasheen Mathis retired last season we needed to get someone there that would be around for awhile. Also Michael Mosley for to help aging veteren Haloti Ngata anchor the defensive line...

mycaddy

Starter
Also the chang at head coach was key to our success. Maurice Harn is now running the show in Detroit and plans to bring nothing but success to the organization...

mycaddy

Starter
On a final note we upgraded our seating in our stadium. every season when possible we will be upgrading some part of our stadium to help with fan enjoyment. We have debated on building a new stadium but the owner is quite fond of Ford field so we will hold on as long as possible...

mycaddy

Starter
I think it will be week 4 if I am correct. as of right now it says he will be out 5 weeks.. regular season starts next week so it will be down to 4 then. so week 4 or 5.

mycaddy

Starter
I just realized in free practice he isnt in there when you start but you have the option to put him in... I won't do that... But I guess ea wanted to give you the option to do that if you could... meaning injured players are not there by default but if you want to practice with them while they are injured you can do that

mycaddy

Starter
I did practice with Fitzpatrick and my 66 overall rookie and I will just say I am very happy I picked up Fitzpatrick or I am certain I would be starting the season 0-5 unless my running game stepped up several notches

Cnote

Starter
I just realized in free practice he isnt in there when you start but you have the option to put him in... I won't do that... But I guess ea wanted to give you the option to do that if you could... meaning injured players are not there by default but if you want to practice with them while they are injured you can do that
My qb is hurt for 5 weeks and you can not put him in to practice ,you lucky

mycaddy

Starter
Are you sure? Did you pause go to your lineup and and he isnt in the depth chart but if you scroll down he should be there

mycaddy

Starter
Ok I need to apologize I was wrong Stafford shows up but when I put him in he isnt out there my rookie qb was there so I am wrong I can not use him in practice

mycaddy

Starter
Ok for me Fitzpatrick was starting and I had the option to put in Stafford and I thought I could use him but first time I didnt do it... then last night I put him in and tried to use him and obviously my rookie was out there... Which makes sense if he is injured he should not be out there but I dont think you should have the option of putting him in there but oh well