Leagues MVP Candidates Coming Into Week 9

kyswag23

Starter
As we all know around this time of the year we hear more and more talk about who we think will be this years league MVP! Well, I'm here to give you guys the top 5 candidates! Yes, yours truly Kyswag23 will be keeping you guys updated on our MVP Race through the rest of the season! I will be bring you their stats and even my thoughts on who I think can take it all! You guys are more than welcome to give me your biased opinions on who you would like to win as well!

First off in the #1 position we have non other than "Pretty Boy" Tom Brady himself! We all know that Mr. Brady is and can be the topic of discussion rather it be for MVP or DEFLATEGATE!!! Sorry, Pats Fans I had to go there!

1. Tom Brady:
QBR: 119.7
Completions: 142
Attempts: 207
Completion %: 68%
Yards: 2,039
TD: 28
Int: 10

At #2 I bring you Von Miller. We can't dispute his on the field play but, can someone throw on flag on his horrible dancing!? I mean my eyes hurt and my son cries when seeing this!

2. Von Miller:
Tackles: 36
Sacks: 11
Int: 1
FF: 1
FR: 3
Safety: 1
TD: 2

AT #3 we have well if you can say his name good for you but, here he is folks Ameer Abdullah! (I can pronounce it)

3. Ameer Abdullah:
Carries: 108

Rush Yds: 702
YPC: 6.5
Rec yards: 78
TD: 8

Coming in at #4 is Cardinals RB David Johnson. This young man from Northern Iowa Is trying to be known in this league! I must say he needs to ask Madden developers to retake his pic please! The boy is well, lets just be glad he was blessed with the ability to run the ball!

4. David Johnson:
Carries: 132
Rush Yds: 687
YPC: 5.2
Rec yards: 204
TD: 8

Finally at #5 we have the Rookie QB Paxton Lynch. He plays big just like his height, somebody should really tell him that Jhonny Depp has had the part of Jack Sparrow for the past 8 years or more now! Its time for a trim son!

5. Paxton Lynch
QBR: 90.9
Completions: 146
Attempts: 233
Completion %: 62%
Yards: 1,750
TD: 15
Int: 9

There you have it guys your top 5 MVP Candidates stay tuned for updates and much more!!!

Last edited:

Ron_Codpiece

Starter
Nice article man.

Unfortunately Paxton Lynch is out for the regular season after an injury yesterday so I doubt hell win :(