League Name Suggestions

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We are creating a brand new league here on Xbox One and would like to come up with a catchy name and acronym to identify us. We would like your input on what you think the name should be. Once we get 5-6 good candidates we will put the suggestions up for a vote and decide on a league name. Some ideas to get you started could be: Xtreme Madden League (XML), Madden Players Alliance (MPA), so on and so forth. We are looking for something that other leagues are not using and something with an acronym that makes it easy to identify us (like PX1).

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Anyone have anything? I came up with a few possibilities:

Xbox Sim Football Alliance
Xbox Sim Football League
Xbox Sim Football Association
Sim Football Players Alliance

Those do anything for anyone? Spark any ideas in you?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Unfortunately, the XSFL is too much like the Simulation Football League (SFL) which we are partnering with for our play-by-play broadcasts. I do not want to confuse us or others by having almost identical names. :( I'm also leaning towards not using Madden or Xbox or any other copyrighted name in the league moniker for legal purposes if we get bigger and more noticeable.

Appreciate the suggestions though. Keep em coming!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Any other suggestions? I'm going to create a poll soon and post 4-6 choices for guys to vote on unless one just jumps out at us. Appreciate all the ideas so far. Just looking for the best options possible as we will likely keep whatever we decide on for this year and for future years.

TylerDale90

Starter
AMP-Association of Madden Players
VGL- Virtual Gridiron League
MGL- Madden Gamers League
TSL- Touchdown Simulation League

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, we have 3 leagues and they can't all be PX1 :) so trying to find something diff for each of them.

Lyric4christ

Starter
NASA- North American Simulation Association RFA- Real Football Association ASF- American Sim Football XSF- extreme Sim Football RFL- Real Football League XSFA- extreme Sim Football Association
I don't know if this is still an active thread....
I like these options with "sim" in them. My only suggestion is
THE Sim association or league / TSA or TSL

woodsmall12

All-Star
I actually like Legends of the Gridiron however I have a strong pull to Slobberknocker Football lol ... Chris Spielman loves to drop Slobberknocker on the games he commentates each Saturday