League Description/Sign ups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the best FIFA league on the planet! The FIFA Ultimate Premiere League (UPL) is a league for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team (FUT) players. No more getting stuck with teams like Newcastle United or Sunderland or missing out on Man U, Chelsea or the like. You can create your team, your way and compete with them head-to-head against others users in the league.

FIFA 15 League.jpg

Ultimate Premiere League Teams

Each team in the UPL will be restricted to an 85 OVR FIFA 15 Ultimate Team rating. This will allow each team to be competitive while also giving you flexibility in creating your perfect roster. Want to use Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? Go ahead! You may just have to sacrifice in other areas on your team to stay under 85 OVR but that choice is yours. You have complete control over your roster and how you want to build your team!

League Structure

During Season One we will place all teams in one division and play a round robin type schedule where every team plays each of the other teams one time. We will use a traditional point distribution with wins giving you 3 points, a draw 1 and losses 0. At the end of Season One we will declare a league champion. Then, we will split the league into 2 or 3 divisions (depending on the number of teams that we have) based on Season 1 records. Each season going forward we will use a relagation system to promote or demote teams between divisions based on their record within those divsions.

LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!

As with all next-gen leagues on PX1Sports, the Ultimate Premiere League will be a LIVE play league. This means that each and every game will be streamed LIVE on Twitch.tv. Each member of the league will be required to have a Twitch account and league leadership will assign one user from each matchup to stream their match each week during the season.

Sim-Style Players ONLY

While we welcome proponents of all types of play styles on the forums, our leagues are for dedicated simulation players only. We do not allow glitching or exploiting faulty AI. Cheesy and unsportsmanlike play is unwelcome and will be cause for removal from the league. Each owner is expected to know how to play realistic, simulation futbol. If you do not know how to do this or prefer to play a more aggressive, unnatural type of soccer, please do not apply.

Statistics and Standings

While we are not using an in-game league structure, we will still be tracking wins, losses, draws, goals, assists, shots on goal, saves and red and yellow cards. After each match, the winning team (team designated to broadcast in the event of a draw) must post their score, goals and assists, shots and saves, and yellow and red cards issued during the match. There will be a designated thread for these each week. We will then track these results and statistics offline and post them regularly on the forum.

Immerse Yourself

While we do not require a certain level of immersion from our members (outside of posting results and game stats) we do encourage everyone to immerse themselves fully into the league. Posting written game recaps (in addition to game results and stats) is encouraged. Team reports and other team and league specific stories and content is encouraged as well. The league itself will run live "look-in" shows on Twitch from time-to-time when multiple matches are being played at one time. We will also talk about the league on my Twitch channel as well as do league specific shows and videos. The more fun we have, the better the league will be so everyone should try to contribute as much as they are able to.

Does this sound like a FIFA 15 league that you cannot wait to be a part of? Great! Post your PSN ID below along with your favorite FIFA team and player. We just want to know a little about how you will likely build your team! :) Also, let us know if you have the game already and when you plan to get it if you do not.

Welcome to the FIFA 15 Ultimate Premiere League!

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI, I am new to FIFA but have been wanting to check it out for awhile. So, as I learn and get acclimated, danwin will be helping me set up the rules and help to run the league. danwin is a moderator on the site and has been a member of FIFA leagues on other sites for quite some time. His experience in FIFA as well as mine running Madden and NCAA Football leagues will gives us a great leadership duo.

As far as favorite team...I don't have one as i really only watch the World Cup lol. I do like American players like Tim Howard, Clint Dempsey and Michael Bradley. As you can tell, I will probably suck haha. But I'm excited to take part in the league, learn a new sport and meet some new friends!

danwin

Starter
Can't wait and I'm ready to get started. I know we will make this the best FIFA Ultimate Team league anyone could possibly be apart of. Almost forgot.

favorite player: Close one between Cristiano Ronaldo and Arjen Robben

Favorite team: Bayern Munich

Last edited:

bigjay954

Contributor
Can't wait and I'm ready to get started. I know we will make this the best FIFA Ultimate Team league anyone could possibly be apart of. Almost forgot.

favorite player: Close one between Cristiano Ronaldo and Arjen Robben

Favorite team: Bayern Munich
I cant wait either my favorite team is Tottenham Hotspurs favorite player Christian Eriksen

danwin

Starter
Is it possible to get a thread where everyone can post a pic of their team as they are building it. Somewhere everyone can post new signings and stuff like that. That way everyone can see how others are building teams. Also, what format should a pic be in order for it to post correctly?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is it possible to get a thread where everyone can post a pic of their team as they are building it. Somewhere everyone can post new signings and stuff like that. That way everyone can see how others are building teams. Also, what format should a pic be in order for it to post correctly?

Preferably PNG and no more than 900 px wide and 600 px tall. You can create the thread and get us started if you like ;)

gogreators

Prospect
I think there's one rule that we should add to keep the game realistic:

No running forward with your striker directly off kickoff. It can be incredibly easy to score and while it's defendable, there's still way too high a possibility of scoring.

B

BlackPaw

Whats up fellas, thanks for the invite.
PSN: Moshoeshoe
Favortie team: Red Devils - Manchester United

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlackPaw

Whats up fellas, thanks for the invite.
PSN: Moshoeshoe
Favortie team: Red Devils - Manchester United
Favorite Player is Pele
Current Favorite Player is Jozy Altidore
Picked up the game last night! Will be on tonight!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Favorite Player is Pele
Current Favorite Player is Jozy Altidore
Picked up the game last night! Will be on tonight!

Welcome buddy. I'll get you on the schedule for Week 2. In the meantime, work on your FUT team and get some practice in. Some of these guys are tough even though they will tell you they aren't ;)