League Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan22

Contributor
It's finally here guys! I will be setting everything up this evening, I also sent out a pm to everyone who has yet to confirm. This is what I have as of now, if I have your GT wrong let me know. The league will be called PX1Sports.

***************************************************************************************
DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS ON THE DYNASTY OTHER THAN CAMERA VIEW.
It will cause the dynasty to crash and we won't be able to play, it is detailed in the link below.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/09/0...rs-in-madden-nfl-15-connected-franchise-games
***************************************************************************************
  1. Dylan22 GT: Dylan22michael Saints
  2. Winckel GT: Herr Winckel Seahawks
  3. ATLDirtyBirds86 GT: ATLDirtyBirds86 Falcons
  4. CleveSt2017 GT: Clevest2017 Browns
  5. HyDroChloRic_v GT: Hydrochloric_v Cowboys
  6. UCtruegame15 GT: UCTruegame Redskins
  7. Louisville31 GT: Louisville31 Patriots
  8. TaCoKIN6 GT: Tacokin6 Chargers
  9. JaySmoovee31 GT: JayJsmoove Jaguars
  10. Rickwallace27 GT: thebr00klynway Eagles
  11. iTvizzyy GT: Duhvisionz ???
  12. Dbonner04 GT: 111 DAB 111 Panthers
  13. SkipABeat GT: Skipabeat Chiefs
  14. Roscoeee GT: Roscoeee Vikings
  15. StrumSkillet GT: Strumskillet Broncos

Last edited:

Dylan22

Contributor
Barring any setbacks, I should be able to have the invites out between 6:00 and 7:00 CST tonight.

Dylan22

Contributor
Yeah from whats been going around there have been, I haven't seen any myself, but as long as no one messes with any of the visual settings I think we're good to go.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just to clarify, don't change any settings in the game. Only change camera view by using the d-pad. To be on the safe side for now

Winckel

Contributor
I have a question about the no huddle some teams are know for no huddle offense like the broncos Seahawks and the eagles I think. So would be acceptable to do no huddle even if it's not under 2 min? As long as it's not super over kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.