League content/team previews

pack1797

Staff member
Hey guys. Just reminding everyone that while we don't require a lot, we do require team content in the form of at least a season preview of some kind. They all aren't going to be the same, and that's fine. It doesn't have to be a graphical masterpiece, though those are awesome, it does however have to be an honest effort. It's your team, so promote it with some content to draw attention. These need to be at least underway before the league starts, or you may have to wait to play until it's up. Thanks.

Pack

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Everyone has a team forum set up to organize however you wish. We hope to have a lot of people watching our broadcasts this year so its a way to showcase yourself and your team. Have fun with it!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I will work on this during the week. I wanted to do a video earlier in the month but never got to it. Some of the guys are already getting going and posting good stuff. What's everyone planning??

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
One thing I didn't get to do exactly how I wanted was to make a thread with a bunch of polls where you predict stuff like wins, stats etc. I sorta got around not being able to post more then 1 poll per thread by the position previews.

Everyone seemed to like my breakdown of the schedule so I'll have to keep on doing that and hopefully more people will steal my ideal.

I also plan to do some draft writeups once the season start but also don't wanna spoil the ratings so I may not do those or just keep them kinda generic.

Last edited: