LA TIMES Rams recap through 4 weeks

Tsmith2211

All-Star
So the LA Rams have played 4 games on this young season and man its been up and down for us. After a tough loss to the Colts to open the season we beat the Redskins and 49'ers in back to back weeks, then we fell to the cowboys in Dallas this week. I got to catch up with CEO Tyler Smith after the game and he had this to say "we played tough but they played tougher, after last season we knew Dallas would be tough but man they brought it this week." Head Coach Sean McVay said in the post game press conference that they are going to practice hard because they have the Seattle Seahawks coming up and they wanted to try and put a stop to that amazing defense. Well coach McVay does have a point, because man Seattle's defense is something else, I mean from their front 7 to their secondary they are loaded. When they traded for Derrick Johnson it only made them better and i can compare them to the Bears defense from the 70's... They are that good folks. Lets just hope we can show Seattle next week what it means to be a Ram and give them their first loss on the young season. For next time this is Josh Mcdaniels leaving you with this report and HORNUP!