Kwarren3

Kwarren3

Starter
Sup fellas (and apparently a few lady-fellas), My names Kenneth Warren. I've been playing madden since '02 and even though it has some SERIOUS flaws... like really EA, get your shit together... I still love this game, probably a little too much. I'm a "Mississippi Boy" and live about 2 minutes from Brett Favre's parents, more on Favre later. I'm currently a Junior at Southern Mississippi and just moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend. Favorite team is the Minnesota Vikings... let me stop you now, just because I grew up a little over an hour away from New Orleans does not make me a Who Dat... in fact my upbringings had the opposite effect on me. Everyone down here are saints fans, and I'm naturally a rebel... so of course I hated everything that is Who dat. My dad grew up with Brett Favre and so once he got to GB our family naturally was "packers fans". I put that in quotes because when I say "fans" I mean we owned a few hats/t-shirts, watched the games on tv (Brett, not the packers) and got to go watch live when GB came down to New Orleans. I didn't really begin to REALLY follow the NFL until 2008 When Brett went to the Jets... man I hate New York. Been there a few times for vacation... hate it. Too many people. Too much noise. Too dirty. Anyways, that felt uncomfortable... but then came the day I turned on the TV to see that ole' Country Boy holding up a purple jersey. Only thing I knew about Minnesota was that they used to have this freak named Randy, that was pretty much it. I don't know what clicked about Minnesota, but man did it click. Before I knew it I had the entire roster memorized, weekly stats, where we ranked, what records Brett was about to break. I began following draft classes and my knowledge and love of football expanded to a somewhat unhealthy level in a matter of months. Now I can pretty much tell you the life story of every vikings player and I'm literally counting down the days until week 1 against San Francisco (Don't be shocked when we sneak into the playoffs this year). Damn this post got long and full of probably too much info that no one cares about... "Whatev's" as my girlfriend says. I hope to see you all "on the field" when 16 comes.

Last edited:

mycaddy

Starter
My wife is a Vikes fan and since I am a Lions fan I will just keep my comments to myself but yea hope to see you on the field.