Jungle Cats in your Personal Business

Jungle Cats in the Bedroom

• Total voters

pack1797

Staff member
woodsmall12 has admitted to having a loud jungle cat in his bedroom. How does this make you feel? Does it excite your emotions? Does it scare you. It totes should. Jungle Cats are srs bizness. Totes are. Would you invite a jungle cat into your bedroom with you and your foxy mama? How bored am I? Answer below. Don't ignore this issue. Knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Did this jungle cat start out in the bathroom? How did he get to the bedroom? Will Mike Tyson come looking for me if I keep him? Too many unknowns to effectively answer this question...

pack1797

Staff member
Jungle cats are mysterious and savage by nature. I'm not sure if woodsmall12 is in possession of a jungle cat that has previous association with Mike Tyson. I also don't know this particular predator's sleeping habits. Maybe it craps in the floor, maybe it uses the toilet. All this aside, I find it hard to believe that you can stand on the sidelines of such an amazing social debate. Pick a side, majesty95

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I want to see this jungle cat if it indeed uses the toilet. In fact, I may even pay to see it. (From behind a 6" glass wall of course)