Its me... BlackPaw

B

BlackPaw

upload_2015-7-20_16-10-58.png

I have been around... I love video games. I usually play all types but I excel in sports games. Laid back guy. Loyal to the PlayStation. I hail from Michigan, more specifically Ann Arbor. All of my favorite teams are the hometown teams. Lions, The University of Michigan, Red Wings, Tigers and the Pistons. No they aren't the greatest teams in history... Well the Red Wings are pretty much a winning franchise;I mean its been 27 years, since they missed the playoffs. The Pistons have won a few championships, Tigers are pretty solid for the past decade, Lions... and Michigan well its college, swings happen... ... Never the less, they are my teams and that's where my loyalty will remain. See you out there!

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
View attachment 894

I have been around... I love video games. I usually play all types but I excel in sports games. Laid back guy. Loyal to the PlayStation. I hail from Michigan, more specifically Ann Arbor. All of my favorite teams are the hometown teams. Lions, The University of Michigan, Red Wings, Tigers and the Pistons. No they aren't the greatest teams in history... Well the Red Wings are pretty much a winning franchise;I mean its been 27 years, since they missed the playoffs. The Pistons have won a few championships, Tigers are pretty solid for the past decade, Lions... and Michigan well its college, swings happen... ... Never the less, they are my teams and that's where my loyalty will remain. See you out there!

You still stay in Ann Arbor? I usually make the trip once a year. Preferably the home opener.

B

BlackPaw

You still stay in Ann Arbor? I usually make the trip once a year. Preferably the home opener.

Nah, I stay in Tampa. I commute to DC for work a few times a year. Will be back for the state game though!