Introduction

Blackhawk375

Starter
Hello! I'm new to this site, but not to sim Madden Leagues. I played in Madden Wars for a few years and have also played with my cousin in sim leagues for the past several versions of Madden. JukemWR21 is my cousin and he invited me to the site.
I love Jesus. I'm 40 years old and live just west of Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm a big Colts fan! I married with 4 kids. My oldest son is 20 and is a junior at IU and is a professional gamer in League Of Legends and a few others. I work as a firefighter in Indianapolis. I love the outdoors. Fishing and golf are two of my favorite hobbies. My wife is awesome and together we help run an inner city ministry in Indianapolis. If you want to know anything else please just ask. Oh yeah... my real name is Justin.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Justin! Glad to have you here. We have some other firefighters here as well. OzoneAz is one of them. Lots of military vets too. I think you found a new home! Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help with anything.

Lyric4christ

Starter
For sure. I love Jesus as well and the gang here is cool too! I've learned a lot about Madden from hanging with these cats. Good gamers!

OzoneAz

Contributor
Welcome aboard brother! Good to see a fellow public safety guy here. My buddy Vandalay14 is also a FF and co-worker. My very short time here I can tell you the guys I have on here are class act and know how how to add quality people to the pool.

Hit me up for a scrim anytime.