Ideas

punisher92683

Contributor
Hey guys I had some ideas I was thinking of that i thought would be cool maybe down the road. I love kickboxing so what if we had like a glory type tournament stand up only.this would have been better if they left the pride ring in but I could work. Other idea was maybe a naga tournament? If yous don't know what that is it's a grappling tournament. No stand up or strikes. Thoughts?

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Hey guys I had some ideas I was thinking of that i thought would be cool maybe down the road. I love kickboxing so what if we had like a glory type tournament stand up only.this would have been better if they left the pride ring in but I could work. Other idea was maybe a naga tournament? If yous don't know what that is it's a grappling tournament. No stand up or strikes. Thoughts?

I'm super down for the kickboxing tourny, I hate that there's no kickboxing games so that would be a fun thing to do.

punisher92683

Contributor
Same here man. I'm hoping glory really catches on in the states and by some chance we will get one some day. So many awesome strikers like tyrone spong neikky holzken and Gokan sakin that most people have no idea exist.

punisher92683

Contributor
Yeah maybe even if we didn't stream live. Maybe we could get the jacket set up and everyone fighting could work it out when to meet online and have there fight. Maybe just have a week for everyone to get there fights and results in. Then the next week have round 2 or something.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah maybe even if we didn't stream live. Maybe we could get the jacket set up and everyone fighting could work it out when to meet online and have there fight. Maybe just have a week for everyone to get there fights and results in. Then the next week have round 2 or something.

Always going to be live. Whatever we do ;)

punisher92683

Contributor
I also wish they had online training modes w your friends. We do this defense conditioning drill where say 6 people are training that night one guy gets picked and pretty much has 1 3 minute round and as long as he's not to exhausted to continue or doesn't get dropped he gets a fresh guy every 3 minutes. Would be neat as a survival mode w your buddies make you be aware of your stamina and learn the defense real good.