How to join the VIP Madden League

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The VIP league is as good as it gets when it comes to Madden leagues on the PS4! If you play Madden from August to August, enjoy sim football at the highest level, enjoy creating and reading team content and love our live broadcasts, we want to hear from you!

Please follow the steps below to apply to be a part of the #1 Madden league on PS4:
Once you have been approved and accepted into the VIP league, you will then need to join our league Daddy Leagues site.

As you can see, we take our VIP Madden league seriously here at PX1 Sports. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check us out. If this seems like the type of high-level football simulation that you have been looking for, we look forward to your application!

Last edited:

Gubber227

Starter
Very excited to be here in PX1. Look forward to bringing great games an content to this league. Also hope we can eventually in time get XB1 to this stature so we can have two great leagues running for each system.

Hey what's up everyone I know it's been awhile but I have a lot more free time then I did 3 months ago and I would like to join the ps4 VIP league if you guys don't mind having me come back...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
DaCode10

hey man the first post is a bit dated but its a good place to start on what to do. Hit me up if you have any questions as Nighthawk told me he had a buddy that was joining.