Highlights

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, when uploading highlights, upload a few videos of plays too! Some people like me enjoy perusing the site and watching what happened in the games!!:D Blakehawk54 uploaded a couple videos and they were sweet!

Blakehawk54

Contributor
I always like doing the videos... Sometimes I don't want to give away any of my tendencies but at this point I am sure everyone knows what they are gonna get from me. I wish there was an easy way for us to put them on here. Because I would do that all the time.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I always like doing the videos... Sometimes I don't want to give away any of my tendencies but at this point I am sure everyone knows what they are gonna get from me. I wish there was an easy way for us to put them on here. Because I would do that all the time.

If you use Chrome or Firefox they have add ons that let you download any video on the screen. You can then use an add on (not sure if same one) to convert them to MPEG and upload to YouTube (to avoid having to host them on here). Sounds like a lot but only takes a few minutes each.