Hey there!

Iamthedanger7

Contributor
Im a 36 year old husband/father living in Columbus, Ohio. I have been in online football leagues ever since nfl 2k5. (I'm showing my age)

Been looking for an actual community for a while. I love the RPG aspect that you can take out of madden. Radio shows, videos, highlights, ect. I made this video last season for my super bowl.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byHhGBSVk1g

I like to play NBA, Madden, Star Wars Battlefront, WWE and other games. Looking forward to joining a solid community and meeting some cool people.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome man! I tagged you in a post showing what the next steps are. Let us know if you have any questions!

Iamthedanger7

Contributor
Hey guys! I'm back! I think the reason I didn't join madden is because I traded in 16 and wasn't able to get a team near the end of the madden cycle. I still love the rpg, and additional content you all have. I do have madden 17, and would love to help the media side of the league. I would like to join madden, ufc, and possibly mlb,

Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Sorry man. You seem to bounce around leagues a lot and we're looking for guys who really want to be here long term. We appreciate you stopping by but don't have a spot for you right now.