Help with highlight reel.

For those of us who are challenged in the computer stuff like making highlights and recap film get some help from everyone that can do this?
I would like to learn how to do these but seem to have trouble with the software included with the game cutting and adding scenes. Is it possible to make highlight reels from the twitch archives that we save? Any help with this would sure be appreciated.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I use share factory on ps4. You Dave the pictures and Videos AND Use the Share Factory app on ps4. With some practice and playing with it it gets easy to use and kind of fun.

DJCarlK

Prospect
Everyone knows a Dave..

I use ShareFactory, if you want to save an highlight press the share button on the pad and then press Square, it will save upto the last 15 mins or from your last save (if under 15 mins)

Then open Share Factory and start new project, import your clips - plenty of options for trimming and effects

Share to Youtube - done

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Basic steps for PS4
1. After the game go to highlights and the plays it saves will have a play button beside it. Remember you can change the quarter to the default screen will only show the 4th quarter

2. While viewing the replay hit the share button and then box and it will save it to your PS4. You can adjust camera angle etc here.

3. Hit the upload to youtube and then hit trim. This is key as you will want to make sure you have the start and ending times correct to cut out all o

4. Upload the video to youtube/twitter and post the link here